NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Flyers be able to come back from four down? Unlikely right now.

They came back from three down a couple times didn't they? I wouldn't put it past them, although I am also not convinced that Pitt is done scoring..

We didn't want them, they didn't leave us!

Missing them just a little? I think you guys were just looking dump some salary. You have to admit, Holmgren overpays for his players.

They came back from three down a couple times didn't they? I wouldn't put it past them, although I am also not convinced that Pitt is done scoring..

Exactly.

I really really hope the pens absolutely THROTTLE the flyers tonight.

EDIT: more than now, like double digit difference throttle.

Nice to see that the Penguins were successful on the 2-point conversion. Good defense to hold the Flyers to a field goal.

Missing them just a little? I think you guys were just looking dump some salary. You have to admit, Holmgren overpays for his players.

Na, they were cancers in the locker room. Plus we have JVR, he's hurt though and Pronger. Only player I would have kept is Lieno. Or however you spell his name

Na, they were cancers in the locker room. Plus we have JVR, he's hurt though and Pronger. Only player I would have kept is Lieno. Or however you spell his name

I laugh every time that I hear "they were cancers in the locker room".

HAHAHA!! Not until I see double digits.

It's still the 2nd period. You will most likely see it from the Pens.

Edit: I should just stop posting. The Pens score every time I say it.

Good to see the Pens actually playing hockey tonight.

I like richie. Carter is a Bum. But im much happier with the rookie crop we have this year than I was with them combined.

It's still the 2nd period. You will most likely see it from the Pens.

Edit: I should just stop posting. The Pens score every time I say it.

I am a fan of neither team. I am merely a fan of this entertainment... And they now have nine haha!

Post again. I dare you.

And that's because? All they did was party in Center city!

Didn't they perform for you when you had them? didn't they take you guys to the Finals? Weren't they part of the 3-0 comeback in 2010? So why does it matter how hard they partied? You're not taking them to meet your folks.

I am a fan of neither team. I am merely a fan of this entertainment... And they now have nine haha!

Post again. I dare you.

I will. Because this game is over, and now that the Pens are on the power play for four mins, they will take it to 10. Mark my words.

Post again. I dare you.

Pure enjoyment watching a goal fest when your team is not involved

Philly needs to make this ugly and start to get nasty in prep for game 5. Bob's is just brutal tonight

Oh boy wonder how many games Rinaldo just got.

Wow, just flipped the Flyers/Pens game on. It's going to be an ugly 3rd, is there a mercy rule? They should just end it now before someone gets seriously hurt.

Back to the game where both teams are actually playing hockey...

Well I found that my hotel's bar has the Pens on. I'm down watching it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back