checkered

Team Paradise - 2023 Morgan Cup Champions!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
too high
So, I thought I'd not be one to do this, but I thought it might help to get some feelings out. I lost a friend and co-worker I found out this Monday. I don't know much about how he passed, which is frustrating as he was only 40. He had a son he loved very much you could tell. He wasn't the closest friend I have, but a friend nonetheless. He was always cool to me and we got along well. We'd golfed in a couple charity tournaments together, and played together on the best 9 holes I've ever played (shot a 41). I have a lot of good memories of him. It hurts more than I can understand that he's gone. I've lost many friends and family in my life, but it never gets easy.

If you bothered to read this thanks for putting up with my venting. it's been an odd and rough week so far.

I hate that for you, praying for you and his family.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Sending prayers out. Always help to just get it out sometimes... Great group of people here for you!

Condolences.

This is the place to post stuff like this. Sorry for your loss, one of my best friends from work died in 1988 at age 26 in a motorcycle wreck. I only knew him because of work, but we bar hopped a lot together and got to be pretty good friends in the 5 years I knew him.

thanks all. it really means a lot to me.

Wow sorry to hear that for you and his friends and family. Thoughts and prayers for everyone

I am sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss.

Loosing a friend is never easy but hold onto the good memories you and he shared. Prayers going out to you and his family.

Sorry to hear about this loss. My prayers going out to you and his family.

I am sorry to hear this checkered. Very tough thing to deal with.

So sorry to hear that checkered. We're all here if you need us.

Sorry to hear this Checkered. You have some good memories to reflect on when you miss your friend. Cherish that

Sorry for your loss, go play nine holes for your friend, he'd probably want that...

I'm sorry for your loss. It's never easy to lose a friend. My thoughts are with you.

That stinks man. It is good to talk about it rather than let it simmer inside.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

sorry for your loss.... its always hard when you lose a close friend especially someone so young.

My thoughts go out you and your friends family checkered,

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Back