Wilson Staff Fybrid RS

I'm still pondering this hard. Every round now, I'm thinking I could use a 21* gap filler to get rid of the 3i. I need something that's perhaps 5 yards further in the air and a little softer landing than my 3i.

Like you JN, I was set on the Mashie, but I know I'd be susceptible to the occasional hook with it.....now I think I'm set on the RS.

Depending on what irons I decide to get (cancelled my order with PING as the communication was just bad.) , I will probably go with the 19.5 and perhaps the 24*, as I don't feel like a 1.5* gap is even worth it IMHO. I like the look of it a bit more than the other fybrids also. To be honest, I have been just carry the 19.5 then my 5i. It's that versatile for me. I had my Nickent 4h last round and got it out of the bag one time and decided to hit the 19.5 instead. I'm excited to try out the 19.5 H/H this weekend. Bring my HS to hit head to head at the Edwin Watts near me.

Depending on what irons I decide to get (cancelled my order with PING as the communication was just bad.) , I will probably go with the 19.5 and perhaps the 24*, as I don't feel like a 1.5* gap is even worth it IMHO. I like the look of it a bit more than the other fybrids also. To be honest, I have been just carry the 19.5 then my 5i. It's that versatile for me. I had my Nickent 4h last round and got it out of the bag one time and decided to hit the 19.5 instead. I'm excited to try out the 19.5 H/H this weekend. Bring my HS to hit head to head at the Edwin Watts near me.

I go from the 19.5 RS to the i20 5 iron and have zero issues with that gap.

Right on. I think it's a perfect gap for anyone, especially me. I figure if I can hit it where I want it and be confident in 1 club rather than 2 between my 5i and 4W, then it's perfect. Usually I can get my 5i out just around 185 or so and my 4w around 200-215 and this "Bridges" that gap perfectly! :joy:Can't wait to try this out now!

Jman, the 3wood showed up today bro. It's like a bigger version of the 19.5*. It's going to be nice to have a 3wood back in the bag that I can trust and depend. I'll let you know about her when I break her in.

I hit this today, very nice. I didn't swing it all that well but that was me, not the club.

Tapatalk

Jman, the 3wood showed up today bro. It's like a bigger version of the 19.5*. It's going to be nice to have a 3wood back in the bag that I can trust and depend. I'll let you know about her when I break her in.

Ooooooooh. I can't wait dude.

Hit the Fybrid 3 wood a handful of times today. Course today gave it a good test. Even lies buried in the rough I was able to get a solid strike on the ball. Hard to imagine anyone regreting buying this after doing so. It just takes care of business no matter what lie or off the tee.

I hit the G20 3w well the first time out....but I want the RS.

I am so jealous, but I am waiting until after the outing to pull the trigger. Congrats on the new stick Lucas.

OEM'ed the 19.5*, 21*, and 24* for $120 :banana:. Got them in Half/half stiff flex. Simply cannot wait to get them.

OEM'ed the 19.5*, 21*, and 24* for $120 :banana:. Got them in Half/half stiff flex. Simply cannot wait to get them.

Very nice! Where the heck did you get that deal???

I am so jealous, but I am waiting until after the outing to pull the trigger. Congrats on the new stick Lucas.

Thank you sir. I hit this for the first time today. Hit it quite well. It was pretty windy so I can't comment a whole lot on the distance but I hit this thing ridiculously straight. Had a nice tailwind on the par 5 18th and after a Classic bomb I had 257 to the flag. I pulled the 3wood and hammered. Beautiful line, right at the stick and my ball came up a couple of yards short, hit into the bank shy of the green and rolled into the bunker. Point is, it was staight and I carried that ball about 250, which is nice. It's as easy to hit off the turf as it is off the tee.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190668009736?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649#ht_500wt_952

Those are the Regular flex, but I got the stiff ones. Some canadian seller, he just wanted them gone.

FWIW that's who I got my 19.5 from for 50.00. Excellent seller, actually shipped mine FROM the US rather than Canada too.

Thank you sir. I hit this for the first time today. Hit it quite well. It was pretty windy so I can't comment a whole lot on the distance but I hit this thing ridiculously straight. Had a nice tailwind on the par 5 18th and after a Classic bomb I had 257 to the flag. I pulled the 3wood and hammered. Beautiful line, right at the stick and my ball came up a couple of yards short, hit into the bank shy of the green and rolled into the bunker. Point is, it was staight and I carried that ball about 250, which is nice. It's as easy to hit off the turf as it is off the tee.

TC, don't tell me that buddy. The G20 is stupid easy to hit, but I crave Fybrid RS goodness.

Sorry Jman, I don't know what to tell you.

Sorry Jman, I don't know what to tell you.

Hehe, nothing to tell. I'm sure I'll end up with one after the boss starts making money this summer. I know you of all people would approve of having multiple 3-woods.

Hehe, nothing to tell. I'm sure I'll end up with one after the boss starts making money this summer. I know you of all people would approve of having multiple 3-woods.

hahaha, yep! I'm about to add two more as soon as my MC stuff arrives.

I know, and to say I'm intrigued by that combo is an understatement. I think its a brilliant move honestly.

Have I mentioned I love the sound of the RS?

FWIW that's who I got my 19.5 from for 50.00. Excellent seller, actually shipped mine FROM the US rather than Canada too.

TC, don't tell me that buddy. The G20 is stupid easy to hit, but I crave Fybrid RS goodness.
You must have been the person that stole the 19.5 a couple weeks ago from me :) I was very surprised by the price, to say the least and very excited.

Wow, that's stupid cheap you guys.

My ponder is coming to a head at the end of this week, hopefully. Got my course pro getting a price for the 21*, to replace the 3i...for a start.

TC, I'm really intrigued about the Fybrid RS vs. the Mashie. I know you've hit the Mashie hybrid (original), and I've been pondering getting a 4H since I've been just crushing my 3H Mashie so far.

Wow, that's stupid cheap you guys.

My ponder is coming to a head at the end of this week, hopefully. Got my course pro getting a price for the 21*, to replace the 3i...for a start.

Nice! It's hard to be a full on Euro homer without rep'ing some W/S gear in your bag.

The 3wood is sneaky long. I hit it a couple of times yesterday and as soon as I hit the ball I thought, "meh, that was ok". Then when I got to my ball and saw what kind of yardage I had left I was very surprised.

TC, I'm really intrigued about the Fybrid RS vs. the Mashie. I know you've hit the Mashie hybrid (original), and I've been pondering getting a 4H since I've been just crushing my 3H Mashie so far.

Are we talking last years Mashie or this years? Because I haven't hit the 2012 version.

Nice! It's hard to be a full on Euro homer without rep'ing some W/S gear in your bag.

The 3wood is sneaky long. I hit it a couple of times yesterday and as soon as I hit the ball I thought, "meh, that was ok". Then when I got to my ball and saw what kind of yardage I had left I was very surprised.

You are making it very hard for me to wait until after the outing to buy this puppy. I have gone from ponder mode to full on ponder mode, it is killing me

Back