Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may even sell of my iPad2 for a minipad.

Friday I gave the Nokia Lumia 900 a looksy but it just didnt get the blood flowing. Its a nice phone.... but... just wasnt feeling. Still waiting for the perfect phone. I did hear rumors that the next iPhone might be a 4.6" screen which makes Kmac happy.

Best places for camera equipment is Amazon, B&H, Adorama. I would start with those three, but you will find that most prices are very similar.

I need a new camera. I lost my Panasonic lol.

Just saw this on twitter: 7.85-inch iPad mini could be coming this fall for $250-300.

Edit: sorry at the doctors office with my wife and didnt scroll through the thread.

Tap Tap Taparoo

That really sucks... I just ordered a Sony HX9V yesterday. Should arrive Wed, looks like it has some pretty good reviews and on sale at bhphotovideo.com

That looks nice dude. Cant go wrong with a decent Canon or Nikon DSLR. Stellar reviews too, no objections from me.

Gonna be purchasing that if I can sell some things in the marketplace. I can't find a better deal for that type of camera.

A lady I go to school with didn't like the 64GB SSD that her new PC came with so she offered it to me for$25(apparently having to click a few extra times to install programs to the second drive was too much trouble). I went from pondering oem'ing in 0.0000271 seconds. Got it running in here now, pretty durn fast! If someone is pondering an SSD for their system with a larger drive for storage, I highly recommended doing it!

^^^^ Yeah I'm a nerd

A lady I go to school with didn't like the 64GB SSD that her new PC came with so she offered it to me for$25(apparently having to click a few extra times to install programs to the second drive was too much trouble). I went from pondering oem'ing in 0.0000271 seconds. Got it running in here now, pretty durn fast! If someone is pondering an SSD for their system with a larger drive for storage, I highly recommended doing it!

So you just loaded up the OS on the SSD drive? Ive thought about going with that type of set up.

So you just loaded up the OS on the SSD drive? Ive thought about going with that type of set up.

Yep, it works great. Got 212 MBs average read, after a bit of tweaking, and the SSD I got isn't the fastest one on the market by far. Boot time is < 20 seconds now.

Yep, it works great. Got 212 MBs average read, after a bit of tweaking, and the SSD I got isn't the fastest one on the market by far. Boot time is < 20 seconds now.

What are you running? Windows 7? I always worry about running out of HD space with windows. Even with a larger driver for storage Windows is always bloated.

What are you running? Windows 7? I always worry about running out of HD space with windows. Even with a larger driver for storage Windows is always bloated.

Yep Win7, HDD space is not a problem, I have 40GB of 59.8 GB (formatted) left on the C: drive after a fresh install along with bitdefender, Firefox, steam, and dropbox, and maybe a few others--everything else goes to the other drives.

BTW Kmac, sorry, no review on the Note yet, my gf is very sensible about buying things like that...maybe too sensible.

Well, now the HTC One is coming out. Im going to check that one out but most likely it'll be another Hawkponder for me.

Does anybody have a Samsung with the Smart Technology? I need to know if you need to buy the Samsung Wifi USB dongle or will any other brand work. I don't want to pay $50 for the official Samsung one, when I can get another one for $10-$15.

Well, now the HTC One is coming out. Im going to check that one out but most likely it'll be another Hawkponder for me.
One or One X?

Does anybody have a Samsung with the Smart Technology? I need to know if you need to buy the Samsung Wifi USB dongle or will any other brand work. I don't want to pay $50 for the official Samsung one, when I can get another one for $10-$15.

I got Best Buy to throw in the Samsung wifi thing for free. I doubt another one will work but Im not positive. I never use the wifi on the tv anyway.

One or One X?

Whichever the At&t one is, the X I guess.

I got Best Buy to throw in the Samsung wifi thing for free. I doubt another one will work but Im not positive. I never use the wifi on the tv anyway.

Whichever the At&t one is, the X I guess.
I want it, and even pondered a switch to AT&T for it. Then I remembered that AT&T service sucks around where I live, and that I would be tired of Android after a week.

Really. I think I would use it for Pandora and stuff like that.

I dont have a Samsung, but I use the Wifi quite a bit. Netflix/Amazon Instant Video/Pandora, use them a lot.

I want it, and even pondered a switch to AT&T for it. Then I remembered that AT&T service sucks around where I live, and that I would be tired of Android after a week.

My same exact thoughts. Plus I just read that the new iPhone is supposed to have some liquid metal case. Badass. Whatever that means lol.

Ah yeah mine is older before they put the cool stuff on TV's. Mine only does weather, breaking news and stocks.

My same exact thoughts. Plus I just read that the new iPhone is supposed to have some liquid metal case. Badass. Whatever that means lol.

Ah yeah mine is older before they put the cool stuff on TV's. Mine only does weather, breaking news and stocks.
Plus, the new iPhone is **supposed** to be announce in June. I think I can wait.

Oh ok. I see why you don't use it that much then. I would either if that was all it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back