2012 THP Putter Covers - Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are so spoiled.

Yeah, what you gonna do...LOL

Actually I havent decided what putter to go with....my last three were more face balanced mallets...but the Iping app tells me that I need something with more toe hang.

I just ordered mine! I'm gonna have the nicest looking putter cover on the course. Thanks guys!

I'm really looking forward to having a magnetic cover. The velcro on mine no loger sticks and I've lost the cover a handful of times now only go frantically go back and find it sitting on the ground somewhere...

Any ideas when these are going out? I would assume when the rangefinder makes it back to THP HQ.

Any ideas when these are going out? I would assume when the rangefinder makes it back to THP HQ.
I don't think they have them yet, thus the Pre-Order part of all this.

It just seems like it has been longer than two weeks, I guess I'm just a little too excited...

Need to remember they are/were on the road with the van as well.

Like a few people have said we are on the road with the Rangefinder and we are expecting the putter covers to be waiting for us when we get back. Then I will start sniping them.

Like a few people have said we are on the road with the Rangefinder and we are expecting the putter covers to be waiting for us when we get back. Then I will start sniping them.

And the later they arrive to us, the longer they will still look all clean and shiny...:D

Can't wait!!! I wil be able retire the 2011 cover and start my collection.

Just so everybody knows, there are still plenty of these available for pre-order. We can once again confirm that when they are sold out, they are gone as we do only a limited number each year.

Can't wait to get these in. My cheap plasticky Cleveland head cover is all but falling apart and cracking at the seams!

Tappin in putts from iOS

Just got mine pre-ordered today as well!! Now i need a putter for it though...

Just so everybody knows, there are still plenty of these available for pre-order. We can once again confirm that when they are sold out, they are gone as we do only a limited number each year.

I know I/we say this every year, but I can't believe there are still covers available.

I can run over and get them for you. :)

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

This makes me want to buy a blade putter just to have this head cover. sigh. . . if only I had one for my spider ghost.

This makes me want to buy a blade putter just to have this head cover. sigh. . . if only I had one for my spider ghost.

I ordered one and I don't own a blade putter...at least not yet...LOL

Simply cannot wait to get mine!

where can I preorder one of these bad boys?​

im excited to see in hand pics of these completed! gonna look sweet!

Can't wait to get these in. My cheap plasticky Cleveland head cover is all but falling apart and cracking at the seams!

Tappin in putts from iOS

Unless you have a different cover than me, the only problem I have with it is that the velcro no longer sticks. I can't wait for the magnetic cover!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back