The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
One-T should take a mini gun to the office.

Tax Season ends Tuesday, all day sales meetings yesterday, all day sales meetings this friday. So.....that leaves TODAY for me to prepare for next week. Next week? what happens next week One-T? nice of you to ask, I get on a plane monday morning to fly to LAX where I will spend the entire week working. sounds fun, yeah, it could be...but....we dont even have our materials finished for what I need in Cali next week to give a good sales presentation. Its just a 4 hour presentation where I talk and talk and talk. awesome! its supposed to be done printing around 2 pm today. Perfect! So, your saying I have little to no time to get it out and shipped to be in Cali by Monday. How the hell can we have been in business for 25 years but havent got this figured out. LAME.
You win. Thread over.

That is a good rant One-T.

Yesterday they walked around passing out books about the dude that founded Comcast. I didnt get one because Im not a full-time employee. Dont care I dont read books. So during lunch I walk over to the vending machine in the caf to get a Twix (which was nasty) and I notice all 6 TV's have the same thing on them. Every single one had some show they made about the book they just passed out. Wtc?! So I walk up to the table with the dudes from my department, including the director, and ask wtc is going on? And if theyre being brainwashed. The director didnt care for that but everyone else laughed. I left before being brainwashed.

Yesterday they walked around passing out books about the dude that founded Comcast. I didnt get one because Im not a full-time employee. Dont care I dont read books. So during lunch I walk over to the vending machine in the caf to get a Twix (which was nasty) and I notice all 6 TV's have the same thing on them. Every single one had some show they made about the book they just passed out. Wtc?! So I walk up to the table with the dudes from my department, including the director, and ask wtc is going on? And if theyre being brainwashed. The director didnt care for that but everyone else laughed. I left before being brainwashed and with a crappy stale twix.
Fify...

One-T should take a mini gun to the office.

You win. Thread over.

yeah, it sucks and quite frankly its embarrassing. Last year, I had to pack stuff in my suitcase for the first week. Not to mention, I have 75 people registered for my Hollywood presentation. Oh, I am sure a Hollywood CPA would love my program considering I am not even prepared for my presentation.

Yesterday they walked around passing out books about the dude that founded Comcast. I didnt get one because Im not a full-time employee. Dont care I dont read books. So during lunch I walk over to the vending machine in the caf to get a Twix (which was nasty) and I notice all 6 TV's have the same thing on them. Every single one had some show they made about the book they just passed out. Wtc?! So I walk up to the table with the dudes from my department, including the director, and ask wtc is going on? And if theyre being brainwashed. The director didnt care for that but everyone else laughed. I left before being brainwashed.

Thats just wierd, it reminds me of a movie. Like Gllactica or something like that. You apparently are not made from good DNA.

Thats just wierd, it reminds me of a movie. Like Gllactica or something like that. You apparently are not made from good DNA.

Very weird. The book being passed out was fine. But then the whole show on all the TV's just got strange.

But its nothing compared to your Hollywood presentation. Wtc

Jeez, I've been moderating a lot more lately. People are frisky these days. It's golf season folks, we should all be happy.

Did the director know what WTC meant?

Hmm guess I need to start reporting more post for you Mods to keep busy.

To the good and kind forum members: don't feed the troll, he smells.

Did the director know what WTC meant?

haha no he did not. He just looked at me and said I could leave now hahahaha with my nasty Twix.

To the good and kind forum members: don't feed the troll, he smells.

Yep. Best not to even interact.

haha no he did not. He just looked at me and said I could leave now hahahaha with my nasty Twix.

you should have offered up half of that disasterous twix and seen what look you would have gotten then

Oh, and since there was come consternation earlier:

That is almost certainly a form of PedoBear
He is almost certainly from a part of the internet that I frequent occasionally.
If he is bringing stuff from that part of the internet, then nothing he posts will be family friendly.

Man the Rant thread is rolling today! I don't have anything other than I'm tired, but thats normal!

:drinks:Cheers to a better day all!

Man the Rant thread is rolling today! I don't have anything other than I'm tired, but thats normal!

:drinks:Cheers to a better day all!

I like your style bro.

He is almost certainly from a part of the internet that I frequent occasionally.
If he is bringing stuff from that part of the internet, then nothing he posts will be family friendly.

well if thats the case:

Cultcast

I LOVE that video.

when I saw the original video without music, I was in tears.

Then when they put music to it I wouldnt stop laughing

Do you have hairy palms?

No, though my vision is suffering slightly.

You should get that checked out. You can go blind you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back