The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very weird. The book being passed out was fine. But then the whole show on all the TV's just got strange.

But its nothing compared to your Hollywood presentation. Wtc

Yeah bro, it blows. I am in such a bad mood today!

I will be in Philly june 5th on another note. looking to catch up with some Philadelphia Eagles players to go to a Phillies game. True story

I will be in Philly june 5th on another note. looking to catch up with some Philadelphia Eagles players to go to a Phillies game. True story

That's awesome. Any time for golf? If so, we need to have a get together with all the Philly/S Jersey THPers dude.

That's awesome. Any time for golf? If so, we need to have a get together with all the Philly/S Jersey THPers dude.

I doubt it bro, I will actually be in Atlantic City, but meeting up with those dudes for a phillies game.

Do you have any advice for chafing?

A&D ointment, works like a dream when I get runner's chaffing

Chaz Henry, Riley Cooper, and Jeremy Maclin as of right now.

Thats cool dude. The new stadium is a great place to watch a game, even with Eagles players.

Do you have any advice for chafing?

In the enduro riding crowd this is called monkey butt and they have something for it.

300.jpg

hmmmm.....may have to get tix for that game then. tailgating with One-T....epic

hmmmm.....may have to get tix for that game then. tailgating with One-T....epic

hell yeah! They are getting the tickets through some guy name Ryan Howard.

wtc, this thread is just as bad now as the panda's

Why? That is a real product. Works great too..haha yes I bought some for working out in the summer and walking 18 holes. Works wonderfully.

Thats cool dude. The new stadium is a great place to watch a game, even with Eagles players.

In the enduro riding crowd this is called monkey butt and they have something for it.

300.jpg

I dont think it is his butt that was chafing.

maybe he will actually be playing by then

I thought you dudes had tapatalk? Nothing should keep you away from THP unless you let it :p

Hawk, I feel ya. Eliza's got an ear infection and she's cutting teeth. I was up until about 3 this morning. Now I'm watching Foster for a bit this morning so Erin can get some rest. WTC?!?!

Lol. I'm in training class with my potential analysts or I would broham. It blows. I'm seriously getting bummed out. Pretty soon Cookie will try and take over my screenname. Then try and be me!!!! Lol

Lol. I'm in training class with my potential analysts or I would broham. It blows. I'm seriously getting bummed out. Pretty soon Cookie will try and take over my screenname. Then try and be me!!!! Lol

Surprised you still have access to the forum, thought your account would be locked by now. Tried passwords of "iloverory" and "modusftw" but neither were correct for your user name.

Surprised you still have access to the forum, thought your account would be locked by now. Tried passwords of "iloverory" and "modusftw" but neither were correct for your user name.

You forgot IheartPaulCasey

he has a hot fiancee....hope she's around too!

I know the internet is serious business but can somebody tell me what the problem is with these words
Spoiler
bick

and
Spoiler
dig

I know right, can you believe that of all things on these wonderful internets that those words are not family friendly. What is this world coming to

>myfacewhen I found out
castanzaMFW.jpg

ok rant over. this was the right thread to post my rant in right?

Nothing wrong with the word "bick". Problem is what you are trying to insinuate when you have already been told it is a family friendly forum.

Context, context, context.

memes_troll_science_trolling_trolls_Picture_Challenge_8-s500x392-165479.jpg

Thats a variant of Pedobear too, for the uninitiated. Pedopope.

Thats a variant of Pedobear too, for the uninitiated. Pedopope.

Thanks JR, had no idea. Some people just dont get it... Maybe some time away would help them clear their mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back