The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cook DR! Love when good things happen all together!

Dev, glad everything turned out well! Good to hear!

Good to hear the little guy is healthy! The job sounds like a lock! Nothing can be more stressful than not having a job and tirelessly looking and having no luck!!

Awesome!

Thanks guys. Just went and got my wife celebratory ice cream..haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

a great day indeed dev!

Great news Dev!!

They'll be a few more of those ice cream runs - hehe. Congrats!
Thanks guys. Just went and got my wife celebratory ice cream..haha

Tap Tap Taparoo

That's awesome to hear Dev. And congrats Thain!

Well Son of a Gun......we received our first offer on the house yesterday and it was a good 6% lower than our asking price. We countered at about 2.5% and the realtor just called me and told me they accepted! Wow! Didn't see that coming! They must of really wanted to house. We have 3 weeks to get packed up and to move on out.
Congrats Nate! We're trying to sell our house and it's very frustrating right now.

Great news Dev. Glad things are going good for you and your family.

Bunch of great news Dev.

Good news, Dev!

And big congrats, Thainer!

Went to the doctor with my wife today. We had a little scare with her bleeding but the baby is doing great. We even got this picture of the baby waving
18bd3f56-23aa-75f0.jpg

As if that wasnt good enough news on our way home my wife who is unemployed and 7 months pregnant got a call from the state job she has been trying to get for 4 years and they are recommending her for the position. She went on an interview a few weeks ago and even though she is pregnant they loved her. The job pays more than she was making previously and state benefits are going to save us at least 2-300 dollars a month. We are just waiting for the formal offer but the person who they make the recommendation to (the commissioner of the department of vocational rehabilitation) is the person that recommended her for the position in the first place. Trying to play it cool until she gets the job formally but inside I am exploding with happiness. Thanks again to everyone for their kind words and prayers.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Little late on this but congrats Dev. I'm glad everything turned out ok with the baby and it's awesome that's exciting news about the job for the Mrs.

Little late on this but congrats Dev. I'm glad everything turned out ok with the baby and it's awesome that's exciting news about the job for the Mrs.

Thanks Deano. I appreciate it.

Great news Dev!!

They'll be a few more of those ice cream runs - hehe. Congrats!

That's awesome to hear Dev. And congrats Thain!

Great news Dev. Glad things are going good for you and your family.

Bunch of great news Dev.

Good news, Dev!

And big congrats, Thainer!

THANKS GUYS! I really appreciate it.

Just trying to make it through the end of tomorrow.. Starting new job on Monday and super excited!!!! CAN'T WAIT

Might affect time spent on THP during the day though:(

AND... just went to get coffee in break room and BOOM, donuts BABY!

Congrats Nate! We're trying to sell our house and it's very frustrating right now.
Average days on the market for our area is just short of 3 months right now. I was expecting not to get a serious offer till at least the end of May. I guess it only takes one. Cleaning the house everyday with 3 kiddos is a task alone. I'll push some good luck your way now!

PM me a link, my wife and I are looking. Currently, looking at Brookside, but arent dead set there yet.

Woot Dev! All around an awesome day. I love the wave in the Ultrasound as well.

Thain: That's excellent buddy! Nothing like the elation of finishing all your classes and smashing the exams and knowing you made it. It's equally funny when you get that piece of paper and you're kind of like "that's it?" and you feel like it should be accompanies by a helicopter or something.

Woot Dev! All around an awesome day. I love the wave in the Ultrasound as well.

Thain: That's excellent buddy! Nothing like the elation of finishing all your classes and smashing the exams and knowing you made it. It's equally funny when you get that piece of paper and you're kind of like "that's it?" and you feel like it should be accompanies by a helicopter or something.

Thanks buddy. It really was a great day.

Boom! 2 hours til I'm outta here for good! New job on Monday couldn't be more excited... :drinks:

Boom! 2 hours til I'm outta here for good! New job on Monday couldn't be more excited... :drinks:

Sweet!! Congrats man. Doing anything fun on the way out of the office?

Sweet!! Congrats man. Doing anything fun on the way out of the office?

Na, it's a good company just not the career path I *think* i want to go in life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back