2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

LMAO Freddie! That taste is worth the wait.

pretty exciting knowing this is only a month away now. hoping the month doesn't drag on like i think its going to .

pretty exciting knowing this is only a month away now. hoping the month doesn't drag on like i think its going to .

Betcha it flies by, I know there will be something I wanted to do in advance that I will simply run out of time to do.

For GolferGal...

Do you know what is the earliest we can check in on Thursday.

For GolferGal...

Do you know what is the earliest we can check in on Thursday.

I don't you would have to call the resort to find out. My guess is if your room is ready you can check in anytime. Even if you can't check in they can hold your luggage at the front desk if you want to go eat or play golf or whatever.

Betcha it flies by, I know there will be something I wanted to do in advance that I will simply run out of time to do.

Its called practice for me (allen iverson would be proud)

I don't you would have to call the resort to find out. My guess is if your room is ready you can check in anytime. Even if you can't check in they can hold your luggage at the front desk if you want to go eat or play golf or whatever.

Thanks for the quick reply.

I just got an email from my airline telling me that "your trip is just around the corner." It is indeed!!!

Woodshed being over run!

Woodshed being over run!

Everybody is getting scared now that the outing is right around the corner :bulgy-eyes:! Not much posting in here for some reason and I know what is the culprit. Don't be intimidated by the woodshed :nono:. Once you get a good whipping you can keep on ticking. At least two days of golf for most folks so you have the opportunity to see it again :beat-up:. lol

OG you are nutty! No way I or any member of my team visits the woodshed!

The Belbs can just fire artillary shells at the woodshed from 350 yards away.

Yeah, you jut have to stand next to it, to give me an aiming point.

I'll check your alignment from behind you this time, thank you very much :act-up:

OG you are nutty! No way I or any member of my team visits the woodshed!

Hmmmmm we will see about that. Actually long knockers seem to find there way in there first. I think it has something to do with accuracy :alien:

The Belbs can just fire artillary shells at the woodshed from 350 yards away.

Hmmmmmm see post above yours ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Under 30 days. I just realized I have to go shopping for clothes to golf in while in Florida. Man I sound like a woman. Lol

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

Under 30 days. I just realized I have to go shopping for clothes to golf in while in Florida. Man I sound like a woman. Lol

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

lol nothing better than hearing everyone walking down the range saying "who are you wearing"

lol nothing better than hearing everyone walking down the range saying "who are you wearing"

Tracy says were all like a bunch of women with our "scripting" and outfits just for demo day. She loves it.

I think there will be a lot of the same response..."Oh, this? This is my THP Sligo..."

I think there will be a lot of the same response..."Oh, this? This is my THP Sligo..."

I think I'm going to avoid wearing my THP Sligo on demo day and save it for Sat/Sun. I expect to see a lot of people wearing them on friday.

Back