Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DPC's for me. I like the 46* PW flowing into the 50,54,58. If I was going CB's w/ 47* PW would likely go 51,55,59.

That's a great call. I think flowing from 46 to 50 is perfect.

I can't wait to hear about your full bag experience with Bridgestone guys.. I need to start giving my pro some grief until he works out a Bridgestone demo day at my course. Low spin drivers, wheeew.

a6890987-375d-a75b.jpg
Boo!

Tapatalk

That's a great call. I think flowing from 46 to 50 is perfect.

I can't wait to hear about your full bag experience with Bridgestone guys.. I need to start giving my pro some grief until he works out a Bridgestone demo day at my course. Low spin drivers, wheeew.

I'm looking forward to it as well. The more I think about it, the more I'm wavering on being them 2* stronger. The lofts are 1* stronger than what I am currently playing(i10's) and I'm more than ok with the distance I am getting with them. I've never been a big go by the loft numbers guy, but I do like how from my 5-58 everything will have a 4* difference. Should make for some easy gapping.

Yes. Nome. Awful head cover. Already blew them up on twitter.

Tapatalk

I know, this is BS. I asked the associate and he said he called and asked ping about it and it is indeed the headcover. Send @pingtour a tweet like I did. They always reply.

Tapatalk
Frank, none of this would have happened if you would have stuck with the plan. I hear the Metal X #7 comes with a SWEET headcover, but we wouldnt know.

Anyway, congrats on the Nome dude, sweet looking flatstick. Roll it well!

hahahaha I still think your putter would be upset.

I don't know, I've got that grip on my SeeMore ONE-CS and am really growing fond of it.

I cancelled my bag purchase. It won't for in my car anyway. I feel better about the Nome now.

Tapatalk

Considering replacing my current knockoffs with some 2 year old SGI clubs. Diablo Edge irons and the Diablo Octane woods are frontrunners at the moment.

Still trying to decided between an R11s 15.5 or RBZ Tour 5W. So wish the RBZ Tour 4W was sold.

Took care of a few ponders today, now the new one.....whether or not to get a range finder, I'm thinking Bushnell V2.

Took care of a few ponders today, now the new one.....whether or not to get a range finder, I'm thinking Bushnell V2.
If you're looking for one, I have one I am looking to sell.

I cancelled my bag purchase. It won't for in my car anyway. I feel better about the Nome now.

Tapatalk

Frank, I just called Ping and they are sending me a Nome headcover in the mail. Call them and they will send one out to you. Said it will go out today too.

Frank, I just called Ping and they are sending me a Nome headcover in the mail. Call them and they will send one out to you. Said it will go out today too.
OEMing directly from an OEM. Cut out the middle man. That's how it's done ladies and gentlemen.

OEMing directly from an OEM. Cut out the middle man. That's how it's done ladies and gentlemen.

That is how you dont mess around.

BOOM! That's how it's done

Um, I just saw some pictures of the Adams Idea CMB forged irons. I can't re-post the picture here, but it would be awesome if J.B. could do a little digging on these when he gets a chance. They are GORGEOUS!

They emailed me and have one on the way for me as well!!!

Edit: BOOM!
Tapatalk

Um, I just saw some pictures of the Adams Idea CMB forged irons. I can't re-post the picture here, but it would be awesome if J.B. could do a little digging on these when he gets a chance. They are GORGEOUS!

Embargo date has not been lifted, and THP honors all embargos.

yeah I saw those too, looked sharp!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back