Clarkey

Reaction score
Handicap
So I think it's time for some new shoes now the season is in full swing! I wore tour 360 last year and I loved the fit but they weren't the best in wet conditions and started to look old very quickly!! Iv got my eye in the atv as they look great but also the lunar control and some of the pumas Anyone compare??

There are tons of reviews on every shoe you mention throughout the forum.
Morgan Cuppers were the first around to wear ATVs last year and raved about them.
I think Lunar Controls are the best there is for the money for my feet.

There really is TONS of threads on these if you get a chance, check a few out, I am sure you will find your info you are looking for.

I was in the same boat a few months ago. ATV's vs. Lunar Controls vs. Puma Cell Fusion 3's.

Ended up with the Lunar Controls. Obviously everyone's feet are different, but for me the wide toe box and tapered heel worked best for my foot. I get a really good lock in without having to tie them tight. The Lunar technology is just unbelievably comfortable. The other two shoes just did not compare when it came to softness in the footbed. Behind the Lunars's I would include the Puma's for softness in the footbed. The 360's wrap the upper foot really well, but the footbed just was not as soft for me compared to the other two. The ATV's though were the grippiest. I did not get to try them in the grass, but just on the carpet in the store, the ATV's felt as though they were ripping the carpet. The Nike's though are great in the real world. Have played three rounds in them and great traction, amazing comfort, and they're really easy to keep clean.

My vote goes to the Lunars, but be sure to try them all on and they all fit differently.

Lunar Controls are awesome, keep my feet dry and cool when playing in warm conditions and most importantly they are comfy

Clark I'm a fan of the Nike Lunar, they do well in wet conditions, hug your feet with no fatigue and they have so many colors to choose from

I love my ATV's from the Morgan Cup!!! I have like 5 pairs of Adidas shoes, you can't go wrong with them.

There are tons of reviews on every shoe you mention throughout the forum.
Morgan Cuppers were the first around to wear ATVs last year and raved about them.
I think Lunar Controls are the best there is for the money for my feet.

There really is TONS of threads on these if you get a chance, check a few out, I am sure you will find your info you are looking for.

Agree with this one...Lunar controls for the win! Love them.

Lunar Controls, Masters Edition. Very sharp (if you like green).

Ended up with the atv for me try just seamed to fitting foot size!! I went with the wide fit! The bikes were about half a size bigger than the Adidas and the puma felt huge all round!! Played 3 rounds in them the grip is unbelievable!!

For walking, the Nike lunar ascends are ridiculously comfortable.

If you can spring for them, I can recommend the Footjoy XPS-1. They are amazingly stable and really comfy. They are certainly unorthodox looking but as soon you as you take a practice swing you'll see the benefits. Balance and stability instantly improved, prevents swaying and gets your footwork in order right away. I can't say they are a "swing fix," but they are the only shoe I've tried that really locked in my footwork without a thinking.

Back