2012 THP Outing Spot Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
One T said he is going to foot the bill for me.

You should send Dennis so you can have some free time ;) :D

Sent from my DROID X2

That's what I was thinking but Patty probably needs the R&R more. :thumb:

Someone will fill the space, I'm pretty confident.

One of those moments I wish I was an adult with a stable income.

I see Canadan and Jman lurking. Make the move boys, we have some raffle tickets and 2 beers already donated to someone who takes the spot.

I see Canadan and Jman lurking. Make the move boys, we have some raffle tickets and 2 beers already donated to someone who takes the spot.

I believe Canadan was going to the outing and had to back out earlier in the year.

I believe Canadan was going to the outing and had to back out earlier in the year.

JB is right.. Sadly, I had to make a tough decision and it's one I'm going to stick with.. I am very excited at the prospect of joining my fellow THPers at one of these amazing events, but unfortunately this just won't be my year. I keep popping in because I can't wait to see who ends up blowing up this thread with excitement. Somebody's day is going to be made, and I'm betting it'll be soon.

I wish dd. Sadly, I'm still in school the 18th and the finances are battened down till the wife starts work in July. If it was next year, it would be no problem at all. Boo.

Someone should jump on this, I would kill to go.

Can I drop out, fill this spot, and grab those beers/tickets?

:D

Haha, seriously though - I really hope this fills soon! I know that I'm beyond excited to attend my first THP event. Hope everything is alright with the person who had to drop out.

I can ask Danny Boy to come, who has been to the past two Georgia outings however he does not have a computer and is not an official THP member. Just saying.

I can ask Danny Boy to come, who has been to the past two Georgia outings however he does not have a computer and is not an official THP member. Just saying.

Does the Woodshed have a computer? Sign him up..let him stay in the Woodshed for the next month.

Does the Woodshed have a computer? Sign him up..let him stay in the Woodshed for the next month.

haha Danny has probably built several woodsheds in Georgia. He is a great guy, loves golf, and cooks one mean steak! :hungry:

haha Danny has probably built several woodsheds in Georgia. He is a great guy, loves golf, and cooks one mean steak!

Well I do like a good steak. I'm sold.

Someone needs to jump on this.

Bump.. Just keep looking for someone to commit so I don't keep thinking about it.. I know it's not gonna work with changing jobs and what not but MAN i would give a left n.. for this opportunity! Whoever gets in is not gonna regret it from everything I've seen :(

Bump to keep it on top!

Wow, I can't believe this is still open.....I wish I wasn't committed to a work conference that weekend or I would be all over it. Somebody jump in here and take this.

May is jammed full for me...still very tempting. Somebody grab it quick.

May is jammed full for me...still very tempting. Somebody grab it quick.

Jump on it Lefty, would love to see you down in Orlando.

Yeah Lefty come on down.

TapAhoy!

Ask anyone you would like. At this point I just have to get this spot filled ASAP.

Someone should grab this opportunity with both hands! What an amazing weekend this will be. Man, I wish I was on the same continent for this one.

Danny is good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back