2012 THP Outing Spot Open

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you guys send out a mass PM? I think I'd advertise it that way. Much like the few times maintenance was scheduled.

Wish I could go twice.

TapAhoy!

I'll give the person who fills the spot a shiny Canadian Toonie!!!

If that doesn't make it happen, nothing will!

Reactions: JF

Wish I could come down and show you what solid contact meant again. It was lonely being the only one who could hit Annika's building =(

​And top tee shots with my 3 wood.

No sex pervert jokes in here :nono:

Wish I could come down and show you what solid contact meant again. It was lonely being the only one who could hit Annika's building =(

Ha! My issue was I couldn't hook that driver, something you had no issue with!

Come on - someone needs to take this last spot!

Note to fence-sitters - Sign up and come on down, a great time is virtually guaranteed. Don't let Ole Gray scare you off, he's all talk.

Don't worry that you haven't been here long, don't worry that you're not a low handicapper, don't worry if you like to party or don't like to party...this is a come as you are event.

I really can't believe no one has jumped at this; such an increadable event coming up in a few weeks.

Note to fence-sitters - Sign up and come on down, a great time is virtually guaranteed. Don't let Ole Gray scare you off, he's all talk.

Don't worry that you haven't been here long, don't worry that you're not a low handicapper, don't worry if you like to party or don't like to party...this is a come as you are event.

I agree man. This will be my first THP event (local meetups, outings, MC, etc) & I am lucky to break 95 most days. I am really looking fwd to it. My wife is really looking forward to me leaving the house for a weekend too.

Well said. I have said it before and I will say it again: In May 2011, I had only been a forum member for 4 months and I was watching from afar as this weekend came and went. Told myself and my wife that I will not miss the next opportunity. Well, don't be like me last year. ZERO spots opened up last year like we are seeing now. Take advantage of it!!

If there was any possible way at all to get there I would be packing for that trip right now. This is a trip of a life time and one that will be remembered for life.

If there was any possible way at all to get there I would be packing for that trip right now. This is a trip of a life time and one that will be remembered for life.

man due I wish you were able to get down. Such a fun time meeting you at the 2010 outing

man due I wish you were able to get down. Such a fun time meeting you at the 2010 outing

Thanks buddy, stupid new jobs are over rated, haha. I had a blast meeting all of you in 2010 and hope to get back with everyone next year.

I so wish I could go but with trying to sell our house, it's not going to work out. Hopefully next year! I even asked the wife if she wanted a little vacation and it was a no go...

If you are on the fence, get off of it. It's a trip you won't forget and a blast from beginning to end.

I really hope someone jumps on this soon! I'll even let them try the TModus3 shafts!

Wow, can't believe this isn't filled already! Its been said over and over I know about how great the outtings are but its not just that. It makes your experience on the site so much better having put faces to the names and truly making new friends. And to top it all off the equipment, golf, and treatment is just simply awesome. There's no other golf trip like it!

My one golf trip this year is already spoken for. But if someone can do this, I went to the first one and it was a blast! If someone can swing this, they won't regret it.

It's hard JR. I spent 800 and tried to be careful of what I spent.

Wow. Yeah that's way too much for me. Really disappointed. I'd love to get down there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back