What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like water chestnuts are really under rated.

I totally agree. They absorb the flavors of the sauce and still maintain a wonderful crunchy texture. My sister and I used to fight over them when we were kids and we would get Chinese food. Now I want spicy garlic chicken with extra veggies!

Now I want spicy garlic chicken with extra veggies!
Yep, we were supposed to go to the fish house up the street tonight, but now im starting to lean towards Chinese.

I dunno what to eat, I don't cook anymore now that I live alone.

Business dinner tonight; a friend's getting an award.

So I get to choose between tired chicken breast and overcooked salmon.

How do you know the chicken was tired? Maybe he was just logy.

The serious answer is that this happens monthly (except for the award part), so I know the cuisine food I'm getting.

But I'm tempted to say it took a cue from your avatar.

The serious answer is that this happens monthly (except for the award part), so I know the cuisine food I'm getting.

But I'm tempted to say it took a cue from your avatar.

Do you know who that (my avatar) is?
(That one is for Claire only kiddies.)

Close enough. It's Bill the Cat from "Bloom County" - the best comic that ever was. (I never read Outland or Opus.)

"The Far Side" rules! With "Calvin and Hobbes" a close second.

"The Far Side" rules! With "Calvin and Hobbes" a close second.

Never got into Calvin and Hobbes. Not dark enough for me. Far Side is in a whole different category. I have trouble characterizing it as a "comic."

Never got into Calvin and Hobbes. Not dark enough for me. Far Side is in a whole different category. I have trouble characterizing it as a "comic."

Some years back, the Smithsonian museum of Natural History did an entire "Far Side" exhibit. So maybe it was science?

Some years back, the Smithsonian museum of Natural History did an entire "Far Side" exhibit. So maybe it was science?

Ironically, I was in D.C. when that exhibit was running.

I'm going over my parents house tonight, my step dad makes this home made tortellini (sp?) soup that is really good.

I don't know what's for dinner, but I'm having the most fantastic pineapple with strawberries snack. The fruit is ripe, life is good!

Take out for us. :banana::banana::banana: No cooking!

I don't know what's for dinner, but I'm having the most fantastic pineapple with strawberries snack. The fruit is ripe, life is good!

I got apples, oranges, peaches, and bananas at the store today. I only had a peach so far but it was sooo good! I love fresh ripe fruit. I bought them for work, I wish I had brought some home for right now.

I had a banana split, Jacqui had an ice cream cone. We had salad with chicken chunks for desert!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back