Has Anyone Bought From Here?

dmccrum1

Reaction score
Handicap
Sorry if this is in the wrong place first of all!

Just wondering if anyone has ever bought anything from http://www.wholesaleonlinegolf.co.uk/ I thought their prices look pretty good but I'm wary of spending money without knowing much about the site. Any help/info is much appreciated :)

Dave.

Seeing as how they don't have a phone number is enough to keep me from buying from them.

Plus, look at their FAQ's. A company that says that it sends their product as a gift so you don't have to pay duty is pretty shady. Their English is not the best.

No to mention the fact they list their address as UK nothing else just UK

Yea, seems really shady! I don't like buying from overseas anyway. We have all that stuff here in the states anyway!

Ya but he lives in Scotland

Yea, seems really shady! I don't like buying from overseas anyway. We have all that stuff here in the states anyway!

haha...

We are endeavouring to answer all emails ASAP. If you have not received a response from in this timeframe, please check the address you sent the email to.

and yeah "Please Assure to purchse and use it"
Please assure to purchase and use it"
what does that even mean?

haha...

and yeah "Please Assure to purchse and use it"
Please assure to purchase and use it"
what does that even mean?
LOL, I'm gonna buy something from them

1. Free shipping to these countries below.
United Kingdom, United States, France, Australia, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, New Zealand and etc.

Which country is "etc."?

Virtually, wholesaleonlinegolf.co.uk can transport articles to any actual addresses in the whole world except a few areas for the warranty issues, manufacturer restrictions and the tariff policy. With the right addresses offered, we will dispatch the ordered items within 48 hours after order confirmation. Please allow 4-8 working days for the delivery. Most orders will reach the appointed place within the scheduled time (shipment and delivery must be at working day).

They ship items virtually? I want my items shipped literally.

I like the big red "Ckick here" button.

By simply asking the question lets us know that you are suspicious about the site Dave, anytime you feel that way about a site simply ask yourself if saving a few dollars is worth losing a lot of dollars, that should be answer enough. Many valid reasons have been given to steer clear of this site and I think you should listen to the voice of reason and seek to purchase your clubs from licensed dealers.

Appreciate all the feedback, I had checked where the site was registered and it seems to be in the UK so I was unsure on what to do, just thought I'd ask here seeing as the majority know a lot more than I do. Thank you all for your help! :bashful:

By simply asking the question lets us know that you are suspicious about the site Dave, anytime you feel that way about a site simply ask yourself if saving a few dollars is worth losing a lot of dollars, that should be answer enough. Many valid reasons have been given to steer clear of this site and I think you should listen to the voice of reason and seek to purchase your clubs from licensed dealers.

Smart guy right here. I wish DawgDaddy was my daddy.

Just send me your money and I will send you the same thing they were gonna send you

Back