The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Changes college choice to McGill*
Nope, not there, just the independent state of Vancouver Island Canada.

*changes college choice to Vancouver Community College*
LOL, the University of Victoria here is one of the best schools you could go to, with one of the top five law programs in North America.

That's pretty cool. I would love to be in Canada.
LOL, the University of Victoria here is one of the best schools you could go to, with one of the top five law programs in North America.

Its legal here my friend, you should come visit.
And now I know. I assumed it was illegal but not really cared about.

So you just pull up to your Canadian 7-11 and grab a Red Bull and a dime bag?

I was a few groups behind a foursome of guys I used to work with. Slow bastages.

I need something to do tomorrow. Might try to break in the new driver.

And now I know. I assumed it was illegal but not really cared about.

So you just pull up to your Canadian 7-11 and grab a Red Bull and a dime bag?
Not that legal, just not illegal either. You can walk downtown victoria right now and someone will be walking the street smoking a joint and nobody will bat an eye. Just the way it is here.

I was a few groups behind a foursome of guys I used to work with. Slow bastages.
Should have given IceJack a call..

I need something to do tomorrow. Might try to break in the new driver.
Do it, JR. The one you got hooked up with from JMan, right?

Yup, with the RIP alpha shaft. I hit a 20XI the other day and it just took off. Unreal head and shaft combo.
Should have given IceJack a call..

Do it, JR. The one you got hooked up with from JMan, right?

Not that legal, just not illegal either. You can walk downtown victoria right now and someone will be walking the street smoking a joint and nobody will bat an eye. Just the way it is here.
Got it. It's "accepted". With as many old people and glaucoma + "medically needy" that Sarasota has, you would think it's legal here as well.

Also, this is the 420th page of this thread. That is just awesome.

One more motorized scooter comes flying off of a sidewalk, or the shoulder of the road, or from in between me and a car in the lane next to me and cuts me off to beat a yellow light, causing me to nearly wreck and there's a very good chance that "I just didn't see him because I didn't expect him to fly in front of me from off the sidewalk officer". "That's why I ran him over".

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Frost this morning WTF!

Here, too, my lanky brother. That means almost assuredly, Jake and I are looking at frost tomorrow morning. Makes me want to type expletives in all caps.

Kevin

Beautiful day here and I must get out to do the lawn. Hopefully I do get to the course late this afternoon.

It might just be me, but I really don't want to look at a bunch of tattoos on men. Now, on the other hand, I have a real tattoo thing going on with women right now.

My freaking Internet is going in and out this morning and it's irritating the crap out of me. I've been on hold now for about 20 minutes and it looks like I still have a much longer wait.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

It might just be me, but I really don't want to look at a bunch of tattoos on men. Now, on the other hand, I have a real tattoo thing going on with women right now.

So you like the look of men without tattoos?

Frost this morning WTF!

Here, too, my lanky brother. That means almost assuredly, Jake and I are looking at frost tomorrow morning. Makes me want to type expletives in all caps.

Kevin

Was 34* when I got up this morning and had to defrost my car before heading into work. Just not right.

Frick. Not looking like golf today, my Dad's birthday is today and I don't feel like sharing the course with a 30-man mens league.

My freaking Internet is going in and out this morning and it's irritating the crap out of me. I've been on hold now for about 20 minutes and it looks like I still have a much longer wait.

My internet is back right now, but I'm gonna stay on hold this time. I want to find out what the hell is going on here.

I posted this in the SeeMore putters thread but it should be here instead.

Well now I'm disappointed. Not with SeeMore. I ordered a New Black Finish Si2 off eBay and it was the same deal that a couple other THPers got. I came home to a package yesterday and was all jacked up. Unfortunately they sent me a well used Si2 in a different finish, looks like nickel. Dang, I was hoping to get it on the course this weekend too!

I emailed the seller last night so hopefully theyll take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back