Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

Wow that's just cruel. The effers at UPS know what they are delivering and are doing this to us on purpose !!!!!
I got excited about it, but even so, I am really not expecting anything until at least next week.

I got excited about it, but even so, I am really not expecting anything until at least next week.

Anything I have had to get custom made from Callaway UK normally takes 10 working days to build and ship. So you'd be right in not expecting anything till next week

$500, some sites have been taking preorders for about a week.

The TA should come with any shaft you want. Is that the case or is it extra for a different shaft?

Im not sure, that would make sense though. I don't think there is any other shaft that they offer that would be more expensive by itself.

Went back to their fitting centre, got re-fitted for a 9.5 with the UST VTS 6S Black shaft in driver and 3W.

Mine is supposed to be delivered Monday, which is a little quicker than the estimated 4 weeks they told me 2 weeks ago. I kind of wish I held off now that the TA/surefit adapter is being released.

- 9.5* RF
- GD Di-7s

The pro at my course today showed me the TA flyer that the Callaway rep sent him. Glad I got my order in early....all Callaway accounts are limited to 2 TAs, and only one of them can be 9.5 degree. Store release is may 4th, but the rep said my course should have it no later than the 1st, but they are working on getting them out even sooner so I may have it before the end of the month!

INgolfer wins the KMac award for this year's Morgan Cup: buying the driver that he will also be given from the company for the Morgan Cup.

Lol, I am honored

INgolfer wins the KMac award for this year's Morgan Cup: buying the driver that he will also be given from the company for the Morgan Cup.

At least INgolfer's is a TA model...not the exact same driver like KMAC did last year...LOL

Thats true, does that revoke my award? Please say no...

Thats true, does that revoke my award? Please say no...

Nah....you still win!

Funny thing is, I was really really really close to buying a Razr Fit when they first came out....but I talked myself off the ledge...LOL

It was an impiulse buy because the pro at my course knows about the MC so he asked me a few weeks back about the TA, and he told me about how limited they will be, so I just jumped on it. All he had to say was Black PVD finish and Project X Black and I was sold.

It was an impiulse buy because the pro at my course knows about the MC so he asked me a few weeks back about the TA, and he told me about how limited they will be, so I just jumped on it. All he had to say was Black PVD finish and Project X Black and I was sold.

I have to admit I am tempted to get the TA also. At that price I probably would not have been able to resist

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

If you're thinking about it jump on it fast! I'm sure some of the online sites have a few of each loft, but my pro showed me the flyer from the Callaway rep that was sent to each rep from HQ, and it states only 2 TAs per location. If the regular Fit is on backorder I'm sure these will sell out fast!

Chunky stop stalling and get me some in hand pics on this beauty.

Damn you CB I thought you got your hammers!!

Hey Chunky, great first thoughts in the other thread, just thought I would bump this for you. So how much do you love the Matrix Ozik Xcon 6 shaft?

Really like it Breezey. Maybe a touch low for me but nothing that cant be worked with. Its a stunner too

Really like it Breezey. Maybe a touch low for me but nothing that cant be worked with. Its a stunner too

Really, I wasn't expecting you to say it was a little low, maybe thats the low spin? Did you go with the 9.5 or 10.5* head? Man I can't wait for mine to get here. How easy was the 3 wood to hit from the deck?

Back