What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No kidding! Looked it up on Bettinardi's website - there are only 25 of them made! Wow!

yeah they also have them in white. i dunno if that one is more or less collectable but i really liked the black one. and had to have it. Im a sucker for the patriotic stuff.

I bought from Golf Galaxy:
1- RBZ 3 wood
2- RBZ 3 hybrid
3- Garman G6 gps unit
I will give reviews on any or all if someone PMs me

I bought from Golf Galaxy:
1- RBZ 3 wood
2- RBZ 3 hybrid
3- Garman G6 gps unit
I will give reviews on any or all if someone PMs me

nice pick ups. you could add your reviews to the current threads for the stuff you got today if the mood strikes you.

Got myself an R9 Supertri TP. 8.5 head, 80g stiff Kai'li TP R11 shaft. Real deal. I had him put 6g weights in each port and set it to neutral. It didn't come with a wrench or weights, so I have to buy one if I want to change it.

Got myself an R9 Supertri TP. 8.5 head, 80g stiff Kai'li TP R11 shaft. Real deal. I had him put 6g weights in each port and set it to neutral. It didn't come with a wrench or weights, so I have to buy one if I want to change it.

8.5 head? Wow, interested to see how you'll like that.

Doing something similar. Picked up an Aldila R.I.P. 2.9 and put my R9 460 9.5* head on it. Looking to put a 9.5* R9 SuperDeep head on it.

Picked up a dozen Callaway Tour Iz's for $30.

got my Custom Nellie and a Betti 4th of July headcover i ordered.

posted some more pics in the TP Mills Thread

DSC00320.jpg

This guy would match my bag I like it

That's a sweet looking cover

Used a couple of gift cards left over from the holidays (and a 10% off coupon) to get an Ogio Grom XX bag from Dick's today for less than half the sticker price out-of-pocket.

I got the black-with-red one that I'd been pondering and it looks, frankly, pretty badass. Good quality construction and tons of thoughtful/useful touches which is typical of Ogio stuff.

I've used Ogio laptop/messenger bags as my "work bag" for over ten years and they have consistently been outstanding.

Ken

Taylormade speed sleeve. Been having a lot of issues with tempo.

Picked up my JPX 800 Pro 3i today. Had them custom order it with a PX 5.5 in it.

Shoes. FJ sport. Sole fell off old ones on 4th hole. 4w second shot and just crushed it...too much to the old fit dogs I guess.

didnt buy it but my boss got me another kinloch cc hat

8.5 head? Wow, interested to see how you'll like that.

It looks like more loft to the eye but launches low as would be expected. I'm playing with a friend who has an R11 next weekend and he's gonna let me use his tool to mess around with it during the round. Might end up going to higher loft for the draw bias. I'm looking forward to seeing long term how the high spin head and the low spin shaft work out together.

It looks like more loft to the eye but launches low as would be expected. I'm playing with a friend who has an R11 next weekend and he's gonna let me use his tool to mess around with it during the round. Might end up going to higher loft for the draw bias. I'm looking forward to seeing long term how the high spin head and the low spin shaft work out together.

After hitting my RBZ 3 wood, I fell in love with it. When I got home today I ordered the RBZ driver to go with it. I hope I like it as much as the 3 wood.

Golf pride MC whiteout grips in black for the driver, 3W & 3H. Ordered the red ones for the irons, too. I just think they're sick.

Golf pride MC whiteout grips in black for the driver, 3W & 3H. Ordered the red ones for the irons, too. I just think they're sick.
I have the Whiteouts w/ blue on my J40s, love them!

I have the Whiteouts w/ blue on my J40s, love them!

Yeah I bought the blue as well last week for my wedges as a trial run. Fantastic!! They should come out with more colors like the standard MCs.

I bought a White Ice 2-ball of the bay to try out a mallet style putter. I hope it works out for me.

Went to nike speed trials today tested out the driver 3 wood and hybrid. decided immediately after that my taylormade burner superfast 2.0 3 wood was done picked up the vrs 3 wood

After hitting my RBZ 3 wood, I fell in love with it. When I got home today I ordered the RBZ driver to go with it. I hope I like it as much as the 3 wood.

I was talking about the R9 SuperTri driver, but the RBZ is still great!

Placed an order for a Ping Karsten 1959 "Zing". The iPing app tells me I am a "strong arc" putter swing, I found that surprising. I really liked hitting the Zing when I tried it last year, but I kinda brushed off the experience because I figured I was more of a straight back/straight through swinger - Zing is meant for strong arc swings. So it was right for me all along!

Also ordered an Adams A7OS gap wedge to go with the rest of the set I already have, and a Cleveland CG-14 56*, which seemed priced right and I think will be more versatile than the A7OS SW, which seems to be no longer available anyway.

Putter won't be ready until mid May though. Bummer, that.

I got some Zero Restriction Linkstorm pants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back