Tour Van in Mobile for LPGA Classic

Heading over to the course now to take some course pictures and check in. Will have lots of stuff for you hopefully this week.

Looking forward to the pics and update, have fun today as the real work starts when the players arrive.

Heading over to the course now to take some course pictures and check in. Will have lots of stuff for you hopefully this week.

Can't wait to see all the awesome coverage!

Azahara Munoz video interview perhaps?
Belen Mozo?
Ryan O'Toole?
Beatriz Recari?
Or how about some ladies that live and play in Orlando and might give us some insight on Grand Cypress?

edit: I realize most of them could comment on GC, but wonder if they would simply look at the camera and say "good luck" with an evil laugh.

If you guys follow us on twitter, you can see where we are parked. The THP Tour Van is directly behind the range and should be perfect for access. The folks here have been so good and even chopped down part of a tree so that we could back in and fit.

now that is service! can't wait to see what yuo grab for all of us out there

If you guys follow us on twitter, you can see where we are parked. The THP Tour Van is directly behind the range and should be perfect for access. The folks here have been so good and even chopped down part of a tree so that we could back in and fit.

Now thats what you call VIP parking!

That's awesome - should provide for lots of impromptu access to the ladies of the LPGA!

Celebrity status!

Any chance the Rangefinder is coming to Jacksonville, Fl for the TPC in a few weeks!?!?!

Any chance the Rangefinder is coming to Jacksonville, Fl for the TPC in a few weeks!?!?!

You can check out he schedule at home happens

You can check out he schedule at home happens

Does that just mean checking that calendar on the HH website?

I see y'all are going big! Going to Texas in June. Is there an event there at that time?

Welcome to Alabama (edit: Home of the last three national championships. Had to throw it in there) JB and GG! If only you guys weren't at the other end of the state! But, you'll be closer when you're in Nashville in September. Hope to see you guys then.

Does that just mean checking that calendar on the HH website?

I see y'all are going big! Going to Texas in June. Is there an event there at that time?

Yes, the calendar is what gets updated.
No event for us in TX, but when the Tour Van rolls into town, it is an event.

Just got back from walking the course and we will have some course pictures coming up soon. Lots of great holes that will make this a wonderful tournament.

These girls can flat out play. Watching them prepare for the tournament on the range and go through the motions of getting ready is inspiring. They have so much game its incredible.

These girls can flat out play. Watching them prepare for the tournament on the range and go through the motions of getting ready is inspiring. They have so much game its incredible.

Funny how many of us take for granted their ability to stick it to 5 feet on Sunday afternoon with the win on the line yet never realize just how much effort goes into their games. I know I sure as heck don't. They just make it *look* so darn easy.

Funny how many of us take for granted their ability to stick it to 5 feet on Sunday afternoon with the win on the line yet never realize just how much effort goes into their games. I know I sure as heck don't. They just make it *look* so darn easy.

Cookie the swings are absolutely effortless a lot of times. What we dont get to see (even more so than on the PGA) is most of the field. There are some swings out here that rival some of the best we have seen in terms of smooth and effortless.

This is going to be some awesome coverage and looking forward to the whole event.

Our view from the tour van.

a689080e-9e93-fa39.jpg

Nice view! Front row seating!

Cookie the swings are absolutely effortless a lot of times. What we dont get to see (even more so than on the PGA) is most of the field. There are some swings out here that rival some of the best we have seen in terms of smooth and effortless.

very effortless. When we played with MD I was overly impressed with how great her swing was. Very smooth and fantastic tempo. She never looked like she was trying to hit the ball hard at all and yet I'm pretty sure she hit every fairway that afternoon.

The Daphne Fairhope area is really nice and they've got some great food and nice courses. I'm heading out of town on business Tues morning but will be back Thursday evening. I'm hoping to stop by and see you on Friday at Magnolia Grove.

Unfortunately, we will not be out here on Friday we head out on Wednesday so we can deliver the Masters contest prize to New Orleans.

Cool video of Sarah Jane Smith hitting wedge shots. This girl has such a pretty swing. Nice Bridgestone Staff Bag too.

Bridgestone repping! What a smooth swing, I really want to emulate that.

Really simple little swing right there. I like it.

Back