The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic round war and a hell of a way to finish off. Cheers buddy!

--
Tapatalk2

My father-in-law got discharged from the hospital today. 2 weeks ago, he was admitted for a seizure. My wife got on a plane the next day and has been in Houston the entire time. She's finally coming home tomorrow. I've missed her terribly, but it was more important for her to be there with her family. I talked to my father-in-law on the phone tonight....he's not 100%, but he's happy to be home. Things were pretty scary for a few days, so tonight has been really good, and it will be great to see my wife again tomorrow.

My father-in-law got discharged from the hospital today. 2 weeks ago, he was admitted for a seizure. My wife got on a plane the next day and has been in Houston the entire time. She's finally coming home tomorrow. I've missed her terribly, but it was more important for her to be there with her family. I talked to my father-in-law on the phone tonight....he's not 100%, but he's happy to be home. Things were pretty scary for a few days, so tonight has been really good, and it will be great to see my wife again tomorrow.

Thats awesome man. Happy to hear it. Positive thoughts and prayers headed towards you and your family.

That is good news, Ary. Glad to hear it, bud. I know I missed it when it was announced, but I also wanted to congratulate you on the addition to your family :)

Good news ary.

Great news Ary!

Well that's just excellent news. I'm glad that things are looking up.

Congrats Ary, that's great news. Any idea yet what caused the seizure?

Congrats Ary, that's great news. Any idea yet what caused the seizure?

Probably low sodium levels, but what caused all of this (fever, seizure, confusion, etc.) is probably going to be a mystery forever. The good news is that he has a good team of physicians and therapists for his rehab and outpatient followup.

Probably low sodium levels, but what caused all of this (fever, seizure, confusion, etc.) is probably going to be a mystery forever. The good news is that he has a good team of physicians and therapists for his rehab and outpatient followup.

That is good news indeed. Praying for good health Ary!

Glad to hear all is well for him and congrats on the new addition. I started having seizure's a number of years ago before they found my tumor and can still have them today, but medical science has come a long ways, as you well know, lol.

Not to kill your joy fest but I got the shanks. And I mean the bad one... in golf I mean.
But I just save bunch of money switching to Geico...

I am really happy to hear the good news ary

That's awesome news Ary! Glad to hear it.

Great news, Ary.

Just catching up, very happy to read the good news Ary, so glad he is doing much better.

I haven't been around THP lately other than to lurk some threads like the Morgan Cup Trash Talk, but I'm now just inside a couple weeks from closing the biggest deal of my career. It may be bad luck to say it before it's finalized, but I'm confident that I just landed a 6 figure salesman who I've chased after since I met him and brings what would be the largest lubricants account my company has ever known at a couple of hundred thousand gallons of product a year. He's already thrown some "appetizer" deals my way that are better than most sales we would normally make. So there's my Happy Happy Joy Joy of my life!

En route to the desert!

Tapatalk

I haven't been around THP lately other than to lurk some threads like the Morgan Cup Trash Talk, but I'm now just inside a couple weeks from closing the biggest deal of my career. It may be bad luck to say it before it's finalized, but I'm confident that I just landed a 6 figure salesman who I've chased after since I met him and brings what would be the largest lubricants account my company has ever known at a couple of hundred thousand gallons of product a year. He's already thrown some "appetizer" deals my way that are better than most sales we would normally make. So there's my Happy Happy Joy Joy of my life!

Not to jinx anything, but nice going, man!!!!

A buddy just asked me to join him at the private club they are members of for a 10:00 tee time tomorrow, I said yes and am stoked!

Not often that I play away from my home course since I have a membership but this is a really nice track with large, difficult greens so it will be a good test of my game and how I *think* it is progressing.

Very nice, CB. Glad that the risk was worth it for you guys. I suppose you should celebrate with a trip to Orlando :)

6years ago today my wife went on her first date with me. 5years ago tomorrow she made me a very happy man and became my wife. She has been my best friend ever since and I owe a lot of who I am today is due to her. My two children are a gift from her. I love her more then she will ever know and I count myself lucky to have her by my side. Happy anniversary to my beautiful wife.
Nice cookie, have fun out there.

A buddy just asked me to join him at the private club they are members of for a 10:00 tee time tomorrow, I said yes and am stoked!

Not often that I play away from my home course since I have a membership but this is a really nice track with large, difficult greens so it will be a good test of my game and how I *think* it is progressing.

Good luck tomorrow, cookie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back