Women's night at Golfsmith

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I wish we had one closer than Chicago! (For Jacqui!)

http://www.golfsmith.com/ws/display_page.php?page_num=womensnight&cm_re=RNav-_-womens+night-_-Banner

womensnight_hdr.gif

I'll have to knock the dust off my skort, put on my wig and check it out. :laugh: I forwarded it on to a couple ladies that I know golf.

Smallie,
That sounds like it is just the right time to come to FL. Lesson with Andy. Golf, and we have two Golfsmiths within 20 minutes of us.

That came in the mail today. We have one reasonably handy but won't be around that week. Plus, our EWGA does evenings at different golf stores in the area as well (are you listening, Soxy?).

After a few months at this place, Golfsmith's clothing holds very little appeal.

"Doors will be open exclusively for women from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. We hope to meet you there!"

So inbetween 6:30-8:30 men aren't allowed in the store?

"Doors will be open exclusively for women from 6:30 – 8:30 pm. We hope to meet you there!"

So inbetween 6:30-8:30 men aren't allowed in the store?

Sounds like!

I could've sworn they had these monthly...maybe I'm thinking of another store. Golf Galaxy, maybe?

I sent it to Wifey & Momma. I'm hoping they take Twerpy and have a girls night out of it.

I sent it to Wifey & Momma. I'm hoping they take Twerpy and have a girls night out of it.

You're hopin', aren't you? Any plans of your own?
beerchug1.gif
shots.gif

Smallie,
That sounds like it is just the right time to come to FL. Lesson with Andy. Golf, and we have two Golfsmiths within 20 minutes of us.

Yeah, when I went down to Tampa for our one-time-a-year Rays/Yankees game, I saw like four Golfsmith's...none here. :(

There are no Golfsmiths in my state, however that doesn't matter since I will be vacationing in Paris at the time of the ladies's night! :lashes: I have been to similar nights at a store near me, it is just like any other night at the store, except you might see one or two more women there. Guys are still allowed in, and I like the plan for the single men, good thinking.

Claire: I am going to the brunch this weekend, so I will at least be checking it out, if the times of the league near me works, I am in.

Back