Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I read estimated ship date is Sept 2012?
Ya bummer but thats how it works. They haven't started production yet, but you get the first ones made.

And yes, even a golf GPS

Hmm, iPads. Worth it? Am I missing something? Seems like a really big smartphone. Not trying to be a wise a##. Trying to justify purchasing one.

Why oh why did I have to see that Pebble video late? I'd have come in as a backer with you guys.

Why oh why did I have to see that Pebble video late? I'd have come in as a backer with you guys.

We haven't ordered yet...

You can take my 2nd JN. Wife decided to stick with her fitbit thing instead if wanting the Pebble.

Hmm, iPads. Worth it? Am I missing something? Seems like a really big smartphone. Not trying to be a wise a##. Trying to justify purchasing one

I use mine a lot, I thought I wouldnt, I bought it for my wife more than anything, but I actually use it more than the MacBook Air. Its just quick and convenient and always sitting there next to you.

We haven't ordered yet...

You can take my 2nd JN. Wife decided to stick with her fitbit thing instead if wanting the Pebble.

Whew. That thing looks sick.

Just need to find out from breezy when we are ordering or donating or whatever we do with Kickstarter.

Just wondering, what would the per person cost be for us?

My Sony Tablet S got upgraded to Android 4.0 ICS last night. It's running pretty damn great right now. The fixed a few things that I was looking for, including being able to read/write straight from the SD card instead of having to transfer stuff back and forth.

I've got more people at my office in on this so now I'm thinking about ordering the 10 pack for $1000.

My DLSR is has 1080p video so I have no need for my Flip camera anymore. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm since I can't put it up for sale in the Marketplace.

My DLSR is has 1080p video so I have no need for my Flip camera anymore. If anyone is interested shoot me a pm since I can't put it up for sale in the Marketplace.

Test it out and make sure you like it. Ive found my little Kodak Play Sport to be better then my Sony at recording video. But my digital camera doesnt do 1080P either.

Test it out and make sure you like it. Ive found my little Kodak Play Sport to be better then my Sony at recording video. But my digital camera doesnt do 1080P either.

Eh, I thought I'd use the flip more than I actually have. I've used it like twice in 5 months, so I just don't have much of a need for it. Sweet little camera though, I just don't do much video.

Galaxy S III looks amazing. So does the new BB10 phone. Lucky both are set to release this summer, so I have plenty of time to ponder.

Im buying an iPhone this weekend... Living in the Philly area, should I get Verizon? AT&T? Something else?

Looking for a solid plan...

Those mockup pictures are hideous.

However, Kmac, a guy in IT here at work ordered a HTC One X from Europe and activated it on his account over here. It is freaking awesome.

Really? That phone comes out on AT&T this weekend I think. I might get one or at least go check it out. My iPhone is acting all kinds of weird.

Im buying an iPhone this weekend... Living in the Philly area, should I get Verizon? AT&T? Something else?

Looking for a solid plan...
It all depends on how the service is in the area you will be most. When I was in Tampa, it was AT&T, where I am now I have to use Verizon.

Really? That phone comes out on AT&T this weekend I think. I might get one or at least go check it out. My iPhone is acting all kinds of weird.
I pondered switching to AT&T for it. It's sweet.

You phonies crack me up (I'm secretly lusting after the galaxy too though).

My flip finally bit the nugget, any small cameras that do well with video? Hate the idea of lugging two things when one will do.

--
Tapatalk2

You phonies crack me up (I'm secretly lusting after the galaxy too though).

My flip finally bit the nugget, any small cameras that do well with video? Hate the idea of lugging two things when one will do.

--
Tapatalk2
iPhone 4 does quite well.

iPhone 4 does quite well.

Ha, negative on Apple products. I've been using the Droid and while it does well, there is only so much you can do without good lighting. Example, the course photos from yesterday had no depth, and video editing is rather aggravating since I can't splice.

--
Tapatalk2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back