NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings Dan.....you know you want to jump on the train.

Nah, they can bite me. They need to lose now so CBJ can get a decent pick haha!

I don't know who I'll get on board with.. Maybe my fellow Central divisioners in NSH..

Crazy stat I just heard: 7 out of the past 9 Stanley Cup winners didn't make it out of the first round in the next year's playoffs.

Crazy stat I just heard: 7 out of the past 9 Stanley Cup winners didn't make it out of the first round in the next year's playoffs.

I think there is a pretty terrible stat on President's Trophy winners not winning the cup too, isn't there?

That really is a crazy stat though.. Shows just how hard it is to be a successful winner in the NHL.

Nah, they can bite me. They need to lose now so CBJ can get a decent pick haha!

I don't know who I'll get on board with.. Maybe my fellow Central divisioners in NSH..

Cheering for teams in the same division = illegal haha

Cheering for teams in the same division = illegal haha

In clarity, I have really struggled to care about the playoffs this year. My boys are out, and with that came the rush of golf season.

I wouldn't mind seeing Rinne run the table. Shows just how strong that damn division is.

BTW: There is a possibility that the four top teams in the east could be gone first round depending on what happens tomorrow. Ohhhhh the possibility.

Heck ya mate. Preds all the way baby! Nashville deserves some winning love after all the work they've put in to building the community and local hockey knowledge. Though I do miss the days in the summer a number of years ago where the players would go play street hockey with random kids in their neighbourhood to get the team's name out there and player recognition.

Hockey is one of the most difficult sports to repeat as champion. You have a really short summer with all the the Stanley Cup appearances and you have every other team out there gunning for you night in and night out.

OK, I don't know if I should post this in the rant thread or here, but this is absolutely F***ing disgusting from some Boston fans after the game 7 loss. I can't believe that people even think this way anymore. This involves Ward, who scored the GW goal last night to eliminate the Bruins. WARNING: If you don't want to see some horrible language, don't click this link.

Bruins Fans Calling Joel Ward the N-Word

OK, I don't know if I should post this in the rant thread or here, but this is absolutely F***ing disgusting from some Boston fans after the game 7 loss. I can't believe that people even think this way anymore. This involves Ward, who scored the GW goal last night to eliminate the Bruins. WARNING: If you don't want to see some horrible language, don't click this link.

Yeah I saw this story. Its pretty screwed up. There are large parts of Massachusetts that are very racist. I have some friends up there and they are just flabbergasted by the stuff they hear. Plus people like to hide behind their keyboards. Guaranteed 100 out of 100 times they would never say that around a black person.

Jose Threeormore is back in net tonight for the Panthers. Looks like Garrison is back in to. Good luck to the Panther fan on here (sorry I forgot your name).

Yet then Boston fans thought Vancouver fans were bad for burning down their own city..... hypocrites, disgusting hypocrites.

WOAH. Epic hit. On his own teammate. Lol.

Madden is back out there. The guy is not human. When he was with the Devils he got a skate to the face that actually sliced his face open. Came back within 10 minutes. Looked like he had a zipper on his face.

Tap Tap Taparoo

So it's the Rangers. Dammit.

Meh. Can't let Ottawa make it to the second round. Not a Rangers fan, but do not like Ottawa.

I'm actually pretty pumped for this OT.

Solid finish to a relatively dry series... Kudos to the Florida fans for getting into this after FLA's first goal and not quitting since..

I can't believe one of these two teams will be in the second round. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back