Callaway RAZR Fit Driver

How did I miss that ya'll got to pick custom colors? That is stunning IN, just stunning.

Great vids smalls, way to jump right in the fire man.

--
Tapatalk2

Yep, no custom colors. This is the color of the Tour Authentic version. This is not my Morgan Cup driver I ordered this separately. The TA version only comes with green, and has the black finish rather than chrome.

Tomorrow I am going to experiment with the weights a little more. I might put the 2 back in the heel and put the 10 or 8 gram in the toe. I loved the fade I was getting with the 12 in the toe, but I wanna see how it fades if I replace the 12 with a slightly ligher weight because then it will make the club lighter as well.

Dude I am jealous. Nice driver!!

I'm jealous of everyone.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a one-take video on the 18th hole at my course before we played our round. We went there because we figured we'd have enough time to do it before golfers reached us.

Disclaimer: no warming up, stretching, etc. before I hit these shots. I didn't even have a glove on.

[video=youtube;f-vsnYWOVwM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-vsnYWOVwM[/video]

LOL at Smallie...no wonder you hit them all right....you had to be tired running back and forth down the stairs to the cart....did you ever think about taking the whole box up on the tee box....LOL

Great looking clubs....I am so jealous right now....no box for me and still no email so that means nothing till next week...I feel shunned like a Canadian or something

I bet it feels good TBT. We are a handsome and smart group. We may not get mail quickly rom the states quickly but we make up for it by being awesome.

I bet it feels good TBT. We are a handsome and smart group. We may not get mail quickly rom the states quickly but we make up for it by being awesome.

Does that mean I am awesome now!

Oh my INgolfer. That is an amazing looking driver. Absolutely unreal. Awesome stuff dude!

You were awesome as soon as you became a Callaway staffer!

(Maybe even before that, hehehe)

yeah, says the guy that's allready got his new Morgan Cup woods

Also did a WITB video where you can see them a little better.

Cool, I will take a look....man I hope by some miracle they show up tomorrow...but it looks like Monday at the earliest now

Yup it's looking like next week for me too.

IN thats is a seriously sessy looking driver

Cool, I will take a look....man I hope by some miracle they show up tomorrow...but it looks like Monday at the earliest now

Yep, no custom colors. This is the color of the Tour Authentic version. This is not my Morgan Cup driver I ordered this separately. The TA version only comes with green, and has the black finish rather than chrome.

That finish is sexy. Just a shame they don't make a lefty version.

Nice pics and driver IN!! The green is slick looking!

Nice pics and driver IN!! The green is slick looking!

Agreed. Based on looks alone, think that is right up there with the I20 in my books for best looking driver of the year.

Just purchased the regular Fit from the marketplace. Can't wait to get my hands on it.

formerly butters35

Nice little unboxing there, Smalls. Good luck with the new drivers as they continue to arrive, staffers.

I'm really hoping my MC driver comes today so I can put them to the test side by side. Looks like its gonna be a nice day out.

IN that TA Razr Fit came out fantastic Like the looks of the green on it too.

I'm really hoping mine comes in today. I need to start gaming this to get some reps in.

So I guess nobody got their package today?

Very nice Bradd!

Back