Wearing out gloves

This is caused by loosening your grip and then re-tightening it at some point in the swing, usually at the top, which causes the grip of the club to rub on that part of your hand and glove.

I wear out that same part of the glove as well. But i put the butt end of the grip right on that pad my left hand. Something that I always done. I think that it come from my baseball days and using the grip of the bat and its just something I carried over. I usually have to get a glove with a pad in that area of the glove, but have gone away from that style and moved to a more traditional glove without the pad.

As far as size, i like the glove to be tight, have to stretch it around my hand and be a tight, tight fit.

I tried cord grips for a while and found that they tore up gloves pretty quickly.

Talk about crap glove, I bought a Lynx glove two weeks ago and the thread at the tip of the thumb started coming apart, I do have a long thumb bought after wearing after just two times it shouldn't be coming undone. Horrible will not buy Lynx gloves again. I'm starting to wear Bionic Technologies glove, so far so good.

Back