Deal of the Day and Coupon Code thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. I've seen those in person, the are AMAZING. If only, if only. :angry:

Yeah I'm not a blade player and I'm tempted. They just look so pretty in person.

Yeah I'm not a blade player and I'm tempted. They just look so pretty in person.

The Cleveland rep came up to my home course at the end of the season last year. He was meeting with the manager, who I'm friends with, and so I got to see all the new putters, Launcher stuff, niblicks, and these irons. Unfortunately I caught him as he was leaving so I didn't get to him them :sad:

The Cleveland rep came up to my home course at the end of the season last year. He was meeting with the manager, who I'm friends with, and so I got to see all the new putters, Launcher stuff, niblicks, and these irons. Unfortunately I caught him as he was leaving so I didn't get to him them :sad:

I hit them, they are my answer to the "Can cast clubs feel as soft as forged clubs" debate. These CCM Cast beauties are very soft and feel great on flush shots.

I hit them, they are my answer to the "Can cast clubs feel as soft as forged clubs" debate. These CCM Cast beauties are very soft and feel great on flush shots.

Like I've said before, I LOVE the CG2's, so I'm sure I'd love these.

Like I've said before, I LOVE the CG2's, so I'm sure I'd love these.

Yeas after a few lessons I am back in love with my irons going to keep these for a while actually. Wedges are still fair trade to ho around though.

Yeas after a few lessons I am back in love with my irons going to keep these for a while actually. Wedges are still fair trade to ho around though.

I hear you on that one. My wedges are scared that they may be leaving soon.

Yeah that guy that I bought the Eidolon from on Ebay closed the listing so I did not get, so I'm still in the wedge hunt. I could just replace them with what I have now but I'm curious about the new Bridgestone Black wedges and the Nike VR, leaning to Nike...didn't think I would ever say that.

Yeah that guy that I bought the Eidolon from on Ebay closed the listing so I did not get, so I'm still in the wedge hunt. I could just replace them with what I have now but I'm curious about the new Bridgestone Black wedges and the Nike VR, leaning to Nike...didn't think I would ever say that.

I love my SV tours. But I want to get some Scratch wedges!

It pains me to say it because I like the company a great deal but after playing scratch side by side with others, especially Eidolon...I formed the opinion that they may be overrated....but that's just my anecdote. I'm interested in Scratch's irons than wedges for the moment.

It pains me to say it because I like the company a great deal but after playing scratch side by side with others, especially Eidolon...I formed the opinion that they may be overrated....but that's just my anecdote. I'm interested in Scratch's irons than wedges for the moment.

My swing coach in Oregon has a deal with Scratch for just wedges, I tried his on the course when I was there, I love them! Something, I'm not sure, makes them perform great for me. Plus I love the feel.

I feel some wedge hoing monster will soon unleash its venom on to THP

I feel some wedge hoing monster will soon unleash its venom on to THP

I know I've already got it. And it sucks right now, but this fall, let the ho'ing begin!

you guys are such club hoes. I dont' understand the concept of buying clusb you don't use .

you guys are such club hoes. I dont' understand the concept of buying clusb you don't use .

It's fun. But I only buy things that I use, usually.

Because Dent I do use them from time to time before I get bored and trade them in for something else, hey I'm proud of myself besides the driver I have had this set almost 4 or 5 months...maybe lol.

I just hit the deal of the day. Not any you guys can get though :D

Traded my FT-3 for a brand new Cleveland Hibore XLS Hybrid, plastic still on the head.

Golfsmith Discount - 15% off $50 or more

Golfsmith Discount - 15% off $50 or more

EPS904FIF_02.gif

EPS904FIF_03.gif

I just got 13 brand new golf pride DD2 Grips for my clubs for 40 bucks shippped. Can't wait to but these bad boys on.

I just got 13 brand new golf pride DD2 Grips for my clubs for 40 bucks shippped. Can't wait to but these bad boys on.

To be honest, I didn't really like those grips. Not tacky enough, when it's wet it is very hard to keep a 70+% swing on the ball without chucking it into a lake.

I needed new grips and it was between those and the New Decades, and i could get a better deal on these. Hopefully i dont wear them out in a year like i did my grips last year. I think i will tho because im already playing 3x as much as i did lat year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back