Contest - Win a Limited Edition Never Compromise Staff Bag

Alright guys, here it is. I meant for the putter to capture the image of smoking a fine cigar on a beach, a cool drink in your hand, tropical breeze caressing your skin as a long, hot day ends. The cool, muted palate is meant to invoke relaxation and calmness, qualities important on the course what you are standing over a tricky 5 footer for par.

I chose this headshape because it's gentle curves call forth images of palm trees and crashing waves: without further ado, I present my creation "One Fine Day".

Official Entry

NC4.png

NC3.png

NC2.png

NC1.png

Awesome contest, I just ordered me a nice new SUB30 Type10 yesterday too. Would look awfully nice in that sweet staff bag. Thanks THP & Never Compromise. Wooooo, my first contest entry. Here is my "OFFICIAL ENTRY"

Tell me you're not taking everyone's money in your group if you're rolling this bad boy on the weekends, lmao.

Good luck to everyone.

Picture1.png

Picture3.png

Picture4.png

Picture5.png

All the entries look great so far. I would hate to be the judge of this contest.

What a great contest and a fantastic prize !

Official Entry!!!

Since I work for the Anaheim Ducks Hockey Club you know I needed to go with these colors!!

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled2-1.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

Untitled.jpg

Messed up the photos...will try again.

Official Entry !

I had to go with a patriotic theme....USA....USA....USA !!!

USANC.jpg

FINE looking bag, add one of these putters and you will need an alarm system any time its out of eye sight. Beautiful!

Official entry
SnipImage.jpg

This will be fun. I think I'm going to wait a few days and see everyone else's entries to make mine as unique as I can.

After spending quite a bit of my work day dreaming about a custom putter, here is my official entry! I love the Dinero series and went with a blade putter (Baron) as most of the other models are only offered in right hand. I like the matching head cover and grip as well! I would have Vibrant Golf coat the shaft in a matching green to complete it. Thanks THP and Never Compromise for another great contest!

View attachment 4393

(this is my first time putting a picture in a post, so I hope it works!)

That is sweet badass!

--
Tapatalk2

I decided to pay a little homage to my new university by adding it to my favorite head shape...

Official Entry:

ClemsonPutterFront.png

ClemsonPutterTop.png

ClemsonPutterSole.png

ClemsonPutterBack.png

Thanks THP for this cool contest.

Awesome! Done this before on their site, now it's for real!

This is cool!!!
Official Entry

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

May I introduce you to the Limited Edition (LMTD), Specially Blended, Connoisseur Perfecto! As you can see, not only is it limited like the bag, it is matching. Same logo colors as well as theme colors. Also notice they both say Specially Blended. :)

Here's the kicker... (spoiler alert)
Spoiler
If for some crazy reason I end up winning the bag, I will promise you I will buy the putter and do the unveiling TOGETHER!

!!!!OFFICIAL ENTRY!!!
Enjoy!

Front.jpg

Top.jpg

Back.jpg

Bottom.jpg

These are a blast to design. I may do several more before picking "The Winner".

MCP1.png

MCP3.png

MCP4.png

MCP2.png

Some good entries so far. I wasn't aware of the My Custom Putter website until this contest I'm ashamed to say, however I've been on and off it all day messing with putter designs since I found it, lol.

Here is another design I came up with just for fun, a non-official entry of course. I'm quite fond of my "Official Big Money" putter design anyway.

In honor of the greatest franchise in Basketball I present the Connoisseur Perfecto NBA Playoff Edition.

Picture10.png

Picture9.png

Picture8.png

Picture6.png

Official Entry -Great Contest, I'd buy this putter right now if I could.

putter2.jpg

putter3.jpg

putter4.jpg

putter1.jpg

OFFICIAL ENTRY

Screenshot2012-05-01at95037PM.png

Screenshot2012-05-01at95109PM.png

Screenshot2012-05-01at95130PM.png

Screenshot2012-05-01at95602PM.png

This is up on the home page as well now. Let NC know that you like the contest by leaving a comment and/or retweeting if you get a chance. Thanks.

Back