Contest - Win a Limited Edition Never Compromise Staff Bag

Official Entry:

Capture1.jpg

Capture2.jpg

Capture3.jpg

Capture4.jpg

I like that cookie. I like simplistic. Although I don't think you can win this one. Having a Betti bag and a NC bag would be odd :alien:

What an awesome prize! Going to get my entry in later. Going to be hard to come up with something unique and award winning!

I like that cookie. I like simplistic. Although I don't think you can win this one. Having a Betti bag and a NC bag would be odd :alien:

Ha, thanks man! It was definitely cool to design and I would love to do it one day and then actually place the order. Never have enough bags, right?!?!

It sort of stinks that I couldn't order my putter if I wanted to. I'm not a huge fan of any of the models the offer to lefties. I'll have to live vicariously through you righties! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

This one will be a lot of fun and a contest each of us would love to win. Good luck to all.

Wtc! Anyone else having trouble getting to mycustomputter on Chrome?

I really want that bag!! Gotta get the creative juices flowing

Wtc! Anyone else having trouble getting to mycustomputter on Chrome?

No, that is what I used this morning to do mine.

No, that is what I used this morning to do mine.

I guess these sites dont work from my work network for some reason. I cant get to any of them.

This is an awesome prize. Lovely bag, and it'll have to be a lovely putter design to win it! Good luck all!

So, I have designed a putter out of each style now. I like them all...

You know, this contest is pretty exciting. The problem is that I keep designing putters I like, which is making me unfaithful to the one in my bag. I don't need another putter, darn it!

Official Entry

Official Entry

Here is my 1776 Portofino. I may actually have to order this one.

6989442872_8c9846e0dd.jpg

6989442954_5faae38741.jpg

7135528193_03ee0c2b82.jpg

Here's my official entry...
putter4.png

putter2.png

putter1.png

putter5.png

Here is my entry.
frontview.jpg

top.jpg

back.jpg

bottom.jpg

Nerf I really like that. You should buy it

White & more White

white.jpg

Very nice Jake - blingin'!

White is a color that is never used enough but ends up looking great on the putter in person.

Back