The Golf Channel - Morning Drive

He looks like a male version of Britney Spears when she dressed up as a school girl for that music video before she went all crazy.

Pretty sad. I really want to like the guy, but he looks like an idiot, on purpose.

Once in a while if the local news is boring I'll put it on for a couple minutes to check out Holly.

:drool:

yes i love watching her on school of golf now ....sweater puppies ? Check!

Win McMurray was flirting with Rickie during the fantasy picks.

Michael Breed totally and visibly gets turned on while giving lessons to Holly Sonders. It's so awkward.

Holly Holly Holly Holly Holly. Looking especially hot this morning.

Holly Holly Holly Holly Holly. Looking especially hot this morning.
I do love me some Holly in the mornings. There's a girl that works out in the same class as me at 5am and she has to be Holly's doppelganger I'm not even kidding. Makes the morning workouts interesting, not trying to let the wife bust me checking out Holly Saunders kickboxing over there and all.

I do love me some Holly in the mornings. There's a girl that works out in the same class as me at 5am and she has to be Holly's doppelganger I'm not even kidding. Makes the morning workouts interesting, not trying to let the wife bust me checking out Holly Saunders kickboxing over there and all.

Damn dude, that could get really awkward, lol.

Damn dude, that could get really awkward, lol.
Nah it's alright, afterall it's 5am and she definitely doesn't look quite as good as she does on TV at that time of day. I'm sure this girl from class sure can clean up nice though.

I still don't watch the show anymore.

Nah it's alright, afterall it's 5am and she definitely doesn't look quite as good as she does on TV at that time of day. I'm sure this girl from class sure can clean up nice though.

Kind of a long drive, but I want to come get my work out. I don't think I could say anything if I came face to face with Holly, it would be a bunch of stutters, drooling and my eye's rolling around in my head.

I wondered where he was all weekend... Interesting they said today would be his last day as co-host because he wasn't there and, as I am up early every day, there has been no mention of his absence that I heard.

I won't watch without EK, he brought more then two golf talking heads. He brought other viewers from his espn days. I know quite a few on here didn't like him but watching Gary in his PGA posture and jerry 'manilla' foltz ain't gonna cut it for me

I won't watch without EK, he brought more then two golf talking heads. He brought other viewers from his espn days. I know quite a few on here didn't like him but watching Gary in his PGA posture and jerry 'manilla' foltz ain't gonna cut it for me

The die hard golfers will disagree here, but you are right. The casual fan will not have any interest in a pair like this.

I will start watching again.

was wondering where he was.....not sure if I'll watch now

I think you get rid of EK and turns into a show just like so many other shows on the GC. It would be like the morning version of the 19th hole.

Last edited:
^100% truth!

also, Holly's engaged...what a lucky bastage!

Erik's out? I'll have to start watching again. I could only watch it when he was out and Gary Williams was sort of leading the show.

Guess him turning every topic into 'tiger is the greatest ever' didn't work in the end.

I had been wondering why he was trying to talk about hockey during intermissions when CNBC had the early round playoff games too.

he may not have been golf savvy, but I liked EK, he was a good balance to the show. Now it is gonna be just like a morning version of the 19th hole like was previously stated. They need someone vibrant to balance out Gary Williams who can be bland at times.

Back