The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol you guys are making me laugh. So I go to sign in with a lady from my office. She looks at the sign in sheet and says "there you are right under me as normal." haha

There was your perfect opportunity!

Lol you guys are making me laugh. So I go to sign in with a lady from my office. She looks at the sign in sheet and says "there you are right under me as normal." haha

LOL wow, that's perfect.

LOL @ the past few posts. Deano, I'll throw in $50 if you get video of you saying, "but there's nothing wrong with playing hide the tip, is there?"

Just the tip, just for a second, just to see how it feels.

That was a slow pitch right down the middle, served up for you to smash out of the park.

If that would have happened to me, I would have lost it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It weirds me out when people come in to my office and ask questions, I answer them then and they say "Ok, thank you," but instead of leaving they just linger around like a bad fart. I'm stuck in that limbo spot, like I just addressed your question/inquiry and you got the info you wanted and ended the convo but you're still there.

Couldnt watch this earlier as I was in a meeting, but that just had me rolling. I really miss the days when The Office was funny.

Buddy received a letter back from the Big Break folks - "You were not selected as we decided to go in a more elite direction."

Glad they weren't too direct.

Couldnt watch this earlier as I was in a meeting, but that just had me rolling. I really miss the days when The Office was funny.

I thought the same thing. Such a good show back in the day.

My job is a big bag of arsechips the last week or so.

wow, because everyone who is on the BB is 'elite?' if they were they would not be on the BB?

Buddy received a letter back from the Big Break folks - "You were not selected as we decided to go in a more elite direction."

Glad they weren't too direct.

Just stopped in at GS to buy 2 KBS wedge shafts and the club guy wouldn't sell if I did show him my wedges. Even after telling him what I had and what I needed he wanted to see the wedges. Very weird sale situation, plus they didn't even have in stock

Same great customer at golf galaxy but this guy asked if I saw any KBS on the wall. I replied no and he said there you have it.....wow!! I'll stick with my buddy at Edwin watts

Last edited:
back to sexual harassment seminar....what a waste of a day

I want better weather. I hate golfing in crappy weather.

You know what you tell a woman when she sees you have a wedding ring on right................?

this is boring...man I can't wait for it to be done.

Just stopped in at GS to buy 2 KBS wedge shafts and the club guy wouldn't sell if I did show him my wedges. Even after telling him what I had and what I needed he wanted to see the wedges. Very weird sale situation, plus they didn't even have in stock

Same great customer at golf galaxy but this guy asked if I saw any KBS on the wall. I replied no and he said there you have it.....wow!! I'll stick with my buddy at Edwin watts

Woah, what ever happened to "the customer is always right" philosophy. When someone knows exactly what they want you would think that to be a salesman's dream.

Wow, thats ridiculous.

How early does the craziness start?

umm..they are women. The day they start bleeding. Usually happens around the ages of 13-15

So my wife gets the recommendation for the state job she wanted. They send her a employment packet that she fills out. They call her today to tell her that she has to take some 8 week course before they can offer her the job. Really? Like they didnt know this before? I am so bummed right now for her and for me. And they cant guarantee they will give her the job after she takes the 8 week course that costs over $1000.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back