Contest - Win a Limited Edition Never Compromise Staff Bag

There are quite a few here that are really good!!! I know the judges are going to have a tough time picking a winner.

My fingers are crossed! This is the first time in one of these contests that I don't feel like I'm dead last

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Last day to enter this one everybody.

Wish I could have got 2 more pics in but just could not figure it out. Thanks again to Never Compromise and THP for this badass bag.

Official Entry. I love this style of putter!

Robusto2-L.jpg

Robusto1-L.jpg

Beautiful Smalls. Probably my favorite so far.

Really had a hard time deciding on a color scheme, finally just went with my favorite colors.

OFFICIAL ENTRY:

nevercomp1.png

nevercomp2.png

nevercomp3.png

nevercomp4.png

Official Entry:

1Pp91

VlSux

bGxaG

Sf28n

I have created and saved two putters. But, onced saved I can never find them again. The website gives no indication of where they went, nor any link to anywhere. I tried sending one to myself by email and the site said it was sent, but it never arrives. This is very frustrating.

I have created and saved two putters. But, onced saved I can never find them again. The website gives no indication of where they went, nor any link to anywhere. I tried sending one to myself by email and the site said it was sent, but it never arrives. This is very frustrating.

Send it to a gmail address. It never showed up at my roadrunner email.

Thanks to NC and THP for the awesome contest and prize!!

Official Entry:

I have not looked at the previous entries, so this concept may have already been done, but as a tribute to Cleveland/Srixon/NC support for the Morgan Cup, I themed the design with Morgan Cup 2012 in mind. Kept the colors a simple black and green for THP colors.

MCP4.jpg

MCP3.jpg

MCP2.jpg

MCP1.jpg

And if you win you have to give me the bag.

Check the spam folder

Official Entry:

Putter1.png
[/IMG]

Putter2.png
[/IMG]

Putter3.png
[/IMG]

Putter4.png
[/IMG]

Thanks to whoever posted the suggestion about using the snipit tool in windows7. Never new it existed, and it turned out to be very easy. And thanks to everyone else who tried to help as well. :thankyou:

Official Entry:
NC1.jpg

NC2.jpg

NC3.jpg

NC4.jpg

NC5.jpg

Official Entry!

7004685682_cb3e818e6d.jpg

7150775393_2801ecbc92.jpg

7150775599_0930b4ee4b.jpg

7150775773_3ac3e72b3b.jpg

We are in the final few hours of this one, and I genuinely cannot call it. There are about 5 that I consider to be equally excellent. This could be crazy for the judges.

Back