Status
Not open for further replies.
She's not too bad...we let her get close and smell her. The pug is really good with her

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

That's good, pugs are awesome, my best friend had an ugly ol pug named mona, and she was adorable, she would steal socks and the kids stuffed animals, and hide them in her bed!

Duke decided to go swimming in the ocean. Then he proceeded to roll around in the sand, then clean off in the ocean, then back in the sand....

photo-L.jpg

Still not the ocean.

My puppy at the beach outside of houston today, he got a hair cut

After:
7004651100_0cec7e482d.jpg

Before:

7093435341_1fea1d5693.jpg

The humid texas air made him shed like crazy, nothing like the dry heat from nm so we had to get his hair cut!

imagejpeg
That's my dog Jasper watching the Ryder cup....he's an avid fan ( supports Europe of course lol)

This is Lady.
Flat-coated Retriever.
Jan09001.jpg

Say hello to Kane, he's 74% tundra wolf! Isn't he cute? Gonna get huge!!!
e33cd6be.jpg

He's adorable Bullfrog! Yep, he's going to be HUGE alright.

Trying out my new camera today. Here's a pic I took of Roxie that I thought turned out cute.

559643_4054459406993_1447290548_33514168_1379620012_n.jpg

Yep like Kane! His dad is 98% tundra wolf. And mom is 50% tundra and German Shepard. Makes him 74%. His dad is 160 lbs and his back was taller than waist high. I'ld like to see some break in again when he's bigger.

Say hello to Kane, he's 74% tundra wolf! Isn't he cute? Gonna get huge!!!
e33cd6be.jpg

287309-medium.jpg

Like this big? Wow Bullfrog, everything I'm reading about Tundra Wolves says they are not safe as pets. I hope that's wrong for your sake.

Yep like that big. He will be just fine. Dad is friendly. Plus he has Shepard in him.

I second that Bullfrog. Hope it's not your first dog. He/she is going to be a handful.

Yep like Kane! His dad is 98% tundra wolf. And mom is 50% tundra and German Shepard. Makes him 74%. His dad is 160 lbs and his back was taller than waist high. I'ld like to see some break in again when he's bigger.

Check where you live... Wolf cross might be illegal to own, and for sure can get your home owners insurance denied, really bumping up your personal liability if, heaven forbid, he ever bites someone.

They aren't illegal in Ohio. I did my research.

He's not my first dog. I just put down one I had 13 years. Plus I have a 130lbs lab who seems to like Kane already. Lol he's gorgeous!!!!

He is a beauty! I'm a GSD owner, so love that look. Good luck with him.

Awesome pups you guys...great to see.

We just lost our Little Amber yesterday...she was about 20 years old, and got tired.

DCP_0965.jpg

Sorry to hear Dogman. She lived a long life and I am sure she is sleeping comfortably.

Thanks man...she went to be with her best buddy the P-Nut....he died last month. they were really good with each other.

Dogman, so sorry for your loss. That's a good long life for a cat. You obviously took very good care of her. I have one that is 13. She still loves to play a lot so I'm hoping she has many years left.

Cute pup regc! He is tiny!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back