Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way dude. Putters are here to stay. Stop trying to offload my hoard, hoarder.

You could probably roll the Sydney on course down at demo day. Nothing like on course testing to prove it doesnt work lol

Nice. When they had a 33" at GG I knew it was meant to be.
My hoard is thinning.

No way dude. Putters are here to stay. Stop trying to offload my hoard, hoarder.

You could probably roll the Sydney on course down at demo day. Nothing like on course testing to prove it doesnt work lol

Nice. When they had a 33" at GG I knew it was meant to be.

Who hoards putters anyway? Weirdo!

Yeah I want a mallet in my collection and I think the nome could be it. But I wanna give it some on course testing before I buy it. If they don't have it at demo day I may have to borrow yours next time we play.

I may have to list some Scor's and see if I can get something new.

My hoard is thinning.

Mine too. Im down to the a couple drivers, iron set or two and a bunch of putters. I might off the Ci11's in favor of some 588 CB's.

Yeah I want a mallet in my collection and I think the nome could be it. But I wanna give it some on course testing before I buy it. If they don't have it at demo day I may have to borrow yours next time we play.

The Spider Ghost didnt make the cut? I still have the Nome in the car so that could happen if you dont get to roll it at demo day.

The SB2 was that mallet for me. I wanted one in the collection badly and I think I finally found the right one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whether they had a 33" in the back or not. They only had 2 35"ers on the floor. WTC uses 35 anymore

As far as I'm concerned it seems like they don't make putters shorter then 35 out here. I always have to take it to the desk and make them cut it like a Boss. Go with that next time and tell them to throw in a awesome grip since they made you wait and it's your birthday. If they don't, bring in your kids and let them play star wars on the putting green with the Cameron's. That'll learn them.

(ESOX level sarcasm to that by the way)

Mine too. Im down to the a couple drivers, iron set or two and a bunch of putters. I might off the Ci11's in favor of some 588 CB's.

The Spider Ghost didnt make the cut? I still have the Nome in the car so that could happen if you dont get to roll it at demo day.

Nope should have gotten the CS.

Oh, you cheatin' on those Black Mambas and the i20s? LOL...OEM at his finest. Love it.

I'm pondering those V2 irons. I don't need them but I want to look at them. Maybe hit them some too. Why do I want to hoard irons? That seems silly.

I'm pondering those V2 irons. I don't need them but I want to look at them. Maybe hit them some too. Why do I want to hoard irons? That seems silly.

Wtc dude. Maybe you can store them on War Eagles side of his garage for hoarding golf equipment.

Pondering going up to Golftec and getting fit and then looking to see if the R11 irons are mine for the taking

Wtc dude. Maybe you can store them on War Eagles side of his garage for hoarding golf equipment.
Lol. I have a bit of spare room at the moment...

I still want to have some i20s in the stable. I just don't want to buy them. I am not that good of an OEMer.

I'm getting new shafts, and I'm thinking of going one club shorter on all of them. I have (or will have soon) 3-PW, but the shafts are 4-AW. I'm thinking that won't affect anything too much. Just lose a small bit of distance, which I don't mind.

I still ponder 3 woods lol.

Yeah, it's a stupid ponder. Maybe I'll wait til next year. They'll be a lot cheaper by then.

I am making this walking thing so much harder than it needs to be. I bought the Nike Sasquatch bag because I thought I could use it for both walking and riding. Well, I have walked with it a couple times, and I certainly won't be walking with it once the temps exceed 90*. Its just a little too heavy.

So I got to Golfsmith and compared the Tour Trek One Click and Clic Gear 3.0 side-by-side. You can clearly see why the Clic Gear is more expensive. Its a little harder to fold and un-fold than the One Click, but it is superior in every other aspect. Is it worth double the price of the One Click? Probably not, but then again you will probably go through 2 or 3 One Clicks before the Clic Gear ever gives you a problem.

Then again, Golfsmith had the Ogio Sprint that I've been looking for everywhere. Lightweight carry bag, and the shoulder straps have elastic portions on them that allow the weight to evenly distribute on your back without you having to constantly adjust the straps. Maybe I just need a lightweight carry bag, and I could dump my clubs and the essentials in that bag whenever I want to walk. Doesn't seem any more complicated than loading and unloading a push cart. And besides the Ogio, there are a ton of super lightweight bags with cool utilitarian features.....and they all cost as much or more than a good push cart.

So, I bought the Clic Gear. I will use it this week, and if I don't like pushing it then I will either return it or put it up for sale in the Marketplace. I still might buy a lightweight bag at the end of Summer for those times I'm playing a course that doesn't allow push carts, or if I just don't want to mess with the cart.

And the Chamber cart bag will have to wait for me to settle another big case.

Pondering going up to Golftec and getting fit and then looking to see if the R11 irons are mine for the taking

Will they take the place of the "Bruners"? :D

I am making this walking thing so much harder than it needs to be. I bought the Nike Sasquatch bag because I thought I could use it for both walking and riding. Well, I have walked with it a couple times, and I certainly won't be walking with it once the temps exceed 90*. Its just a little too heavy.

So I got to Golfsmith and compared the Tour Trek One Click and Clic Gear 3.0 side-by-side. You can clearly see why the Clic Gear is more expensive. Its a little harder to fold and un-fold than the One Click, but it is superior in every other aspect. Is it worth double the price of the One Click? Probably not, but then again you will probably go through 2 or 3 One Clicks before the Clic Gear ever gives you a problem.

Then again, Golfsmith had the Ogio Sprint that I've been looking for everywhere. Lightweight carry bag, and the shoulder straps have elastic portions on them that allow the weight to evenly distribute on your back without you having to constantly adjust the straps. Maybe I just need a lightweight carry bag, and I could dump my clubs and the essentials in that bag whenever I want to walk. Doesn't seem any more complicated than loading and unloading a push cart. And besides the Ogio, there are a ton of super lightweight bags with cool utilitarian features.....and they all cost as much or more than a good push cart.

So, I bought the Clic Gear. I will use it this week, and if I don't like pushing it then I will either return it or put it up for sale in the Marketplace. I still might buy a lightweight bag at the end of Summer for those times I'm playing a course that doesn't allow push carts, or if I just don't want to mess with the cart.

And the Chamber cart bag will have to wait for me to settle another big case.

Clicgear is blissful Rusty. You'll be pleased.

dude, I'm in stitches. I've noticed that for so long.
Haha, I am just now seeing that. I just double checked mine to make sure I spelled everything right.

Orange paint fill finished on i20's

45fa570e-7458-fa5c.jpg

Haha, I am just now seeing that. I just double checked mine to make sure I spelled everything right.

hahahaha, you're good bro! I checked too.

hahahaha, you're good bro! I checked too.
I have a feeling a lot of people are double checking theirs right about now.

Anddddddd rep added after this is posted...:act-up:

Orange paint fill finished on i20's

45fa570e-7458-fa5c.jpg

Rickie wins and the world goes orange. LOL, Kidding man, they look pretty sweet, dude!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back