Who's got the Stones....

Canuck227

Reaction score
Handicap
...to ask their wife and mother of your children, if it's OK to go golfing on Mothers Day this Sunday. I play in a regular Saturday/Sunday game and i'm weighing the ramifications about clearing it with her to polay on Sunday. I know she'll say, "If you want to play, go play" but I've also been married long enough to know the second, unspoken part of that statement is, "but there will be some hurt feelings when you get home and i will hold a grudge and make you feel guilty while your watching the players". I may have to rethink the gift situation.

Is that this weekend? If so, I will likely try to stay off the course. She'll say the same as yours, but it will be held against me lol.

Have the players on a TV or your smartphone in the background - it'll get replayed in the evening, and you can DVR it...but no, not a good idea to golf that day dude.

Is that this weekend? If so, I will likely try to stay off the course. She'll say the same as yours, but it will be held against me lol.

wont even try it

now I will go saturday while she is at a mothers day banquet, but no way will I try Sunday.

Wait. Easter on Masters Sunday and Mothers Day on the Players Sunday? WTH is going on here?

Wait. Easter on Masters Sunday and Mothers Day on the Players Sunday? WTH is going on here?

It's a conspiracy, I tell you...

Don't do it man. Not worth it.

Btw, where do you normally play on Sat/Sun? Miccosukee?

I have the stones to ask. But I won't. There is no golf game as important to me as the feeling of pride and love my wife gets on Mother's Day.

I think you should spit in her left eye right after you ask her.

I don't think it's worth the effort to play that day and we are not even married, lol. She's still a mother, so I'll take her out to dinner and possibly a movie.

It is better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission. DO IT DO IT DO IT

It is better to beg for forgiveness than to ask for permission. DO IT DO IT DO IT

How many Jaeger bombs have you had? Short and and Curlys? :alien:

Yes it's at the Micc on Saturday and Sunday. I had thought about asking and living with the consiquences but with all your comments, I'm leaning towards taking the day off. They've got to stop putting these damn family holidays on Sundays. Put them during the week and then give me the day off.....of course I'd probably want to go golfing if i had the weekday off anyway.

The worst part is there's the expectation to stay home on Father's Day too. I'm banning holidays that happen on a Sunday from my house.

The worst part is there's the expectation to stay home on Father's Day too. I'm banning holidays that happen on a Sunday from my house.

Now FATHER'S day is about you, and you should be able to golf then.

I am definitely playing on Mother's Day. Don't like to be home when the wife is cutting the lawn and getting all dirty.

Hell I just take mine with me and let her whup me, so she will be happy :thumb:

The tradition around our house is a Mother/Daughter spa day for Mothers Day so I have the whole day free

I am definitely playing on Mother's Day. Don't like to be home when the wife is cutting the lawn and getting all dirty.

Leaving the door wide open man, but I just can't bring myself to walk through it.

Hell I just take mine with me and let her whup me, so she will be happy :thumb:

You are a generous man OG. KB is a happy woman.

The tradition around our house is a Mother/Daughter spa day for Mothers Day so I have the whole day free

Now there's posibly the smartest man on the planet. Great gift to both of you!

Oh, Fathers Day is a given. I'm playing and when I get home I can almost promise that every gift is golf related.

You'd think, but it's not really that way.

I agree, fathers day is family time.

now if the waife and kids decide they want to ride along while I play, or go swimming while I play, then that counts as family time to me lol

Ron, that is just genius. Now please tackle world peace.

Back