What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-Ordered one of the Citrus THP SeeMore putter covers, very cool design.

A dozen Bridgestone B330-RX in optic yellow.

tapping and talking from Tapatalk

Only problem is I also rolled a Bettinardi SS5 for a bit, results weren't as good, but now I may have to go back and pick it up too.....it just looks so good.

Do you hoard putters too? Or are you a developing hoarder?

After seeing BuckJob's putter rack, I can see how it is really easy to become a putter ho. Some of them are really works of art.

After seeing BuckJob's putter rack, I can see how it is really easy to become a putter ho. Some of them are really works of art.

Like I told Buck. When you get your first custom its like opening Pandora's Box.

Just look at him now, he's worse than me...and I love my custom putters.

RedlyneTheory,

Your going to love the V2. Would suggest you pick up either a sleeve or get the clip mount. It's going to get all scratched up just throwing it in the golf cart compartment and the case is a bit of a pain if your taking it out on every shot, which is why you bought it in the first place.

Thanks for the tip man, I was actually pondering getting a skin for it, but ill def pick one up now.

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Tapatalk 2

Definitely developing, first thing I do when I enter a golf shop of any kind is head for the putters. I'm going to have to get a second job, I hate to think of the things I'd do for sexy putter......I've got these cheeseburgers maaaan.

Bought another pair of golf shoes.

Recieved my Razr Hawk 5 wood today. If it wasn't pouring I would have swung it.

Bunch of THP raffle tickets.

Like I told Buck. When you get your first custom its like opening Pandora's Box.

Just look at him now, he's worse than me...and I love my custom putters.

Impossible, you are the king of the putter ho's for sure. :wink:

I spent $99 at Golftec to have my R11S evaluated. Interesting that it was setup totally wrong for me from my initial fitter. After reviewing that data, the TP Phenom shaft gave me CONSISTENTLY better numbers than the rip beta x flex. when swinging well, the beta smokes the ball, but it isn't nearly as consistent.

After the Golftec fitter adjusted the head, I hit a dozen drives in a row over 295 on the monitor with 2600 avg back spin. And a nice controlled draw...

He also noticed some swing issues that he suggested (he called my swing Daly-esque because I was WAY beyond parellel) and the changes should help to eliminate any pushes...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I bought a Super Stroke Putter Grip today. Let's see if they really work.

I went with a Mashie FW on my mind. I left with an RBZ 3 wood / driver hybrid. Not sure what to call the thing since it's only ten yards shorter than my driver.

ATVs, RBZ, and my putter project. My wallet has been hurting lately.

Project X PXi 7.0's

Never tried a lightweight shaft should be interesting.

found a deal on a Ping G15 7 iron on the ebay. I did Ping's online Web-fit thing, and to no surprise for me, it came back with +1", and maroon dot (4.5* upright). I happened to find one on the bay, so for $30 I figure it's worth a try!

Just purchased a 54* and 58* Titliest Vokey SM4.

little teaser of what Fed Ex just dropped off... wonder whats under that headcover?

IMG_1237.jpg

should get some more pics on the course later today if the weather holds off. this thing is a BEAUTY! can't wait to get it out for a round!

IMG_1239.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back