Official Hole In One Thread

Hit the hole and roles out once worst day. Ever.

This is probably going to hack off some of you with no 1's, but I've had 4 aces in my career.

I'm 28 and have been playing since I was about 12. I played a ton between 12-18, so there were plenty of holes played.

Hole 7 Sugar Creek Country Club (2)
130 yards down hill over water

Hole 6 Sugar Creek Country Club
105 yards straight up hill to severely elevated green

Hole 6 The Links at Jonesboro (flew it in hole)
110 yards over lake and bunker

The first one I was about 14. That it was so cool, even got my picture in the paper.

The last one was 2008 I believe.

This is probably going to hack off some of you with no 1's, but I've had 4 aces in my career.

I'm 28 and have been playing since I was about 12. I played a ton between 12-18, so there were plenty of holes played.

Hole 7 Sugar Creek Country Club (2)
130 yards down hill over water

Hole 6 Sugar Creek Country Club
105 yards straight up hill to severely elevated green

Hole 6 The Links at Jonesboro (flew it in hole)
110 yards over lake and bunker

The first one I was about 14. That it was so cool, even got my picture in the paper.

The last one was 2008 I believe.

4 Ace's that's awesome congratulations.

Outstanding golf there with 4 Aces.

TapAhoy!

4 Aces! Makes you wondering if it isn't more than pure luck...? :laughing:
In any case, this as close as I have come to an ace. Uphill Par 3. 195 yards. 4 hybrid. Rolled 2 feet past the hole just barely missing the cup.

IMG_0314.jpg

Last edited:
Yesterday, I almost had two in nine holes. My first one was on a 165 yard par three. I pushed a 6 iron a bit, but I drew it a lot, so when it hit the green it was going straight at the hole. I watched it track, and right when it got close, I saw the ball bump and not fall, worst experience of my life :bulgy-eyes:. On the next par three, it was about 175 yards, and I hit a 5 iron. It was not a great shot, and it was heading left, but it got a good kick and was once again going to the hole. It stopped about three feet short but was right on line. It was not as close as the first, but still, you can't be angry with two easy birdies!

I hit my first and only (so far) hole in one in December 2011 at Elements Golf Course (Top 10 course in South Africa) during our annual Ryder Cup formatted event. Needless to say we won the hole.

Hole 2 Par 3
146 metres
Perfect 7 iron little bit of draw shape, pitched 2 yards short of flag (back & middle), rolled in. Unfortunately didn't see it roll in from the tee but our 4 ball went crazy when we saw ball at bottom of the cup. Was greatest golf experience and will be tough to match.

Congrats guys! I'm still waiting =( I've hit the stick probably 10 times but they never go in! :banghead:

congrats fellas!

Par 3
3rd Hole at Liberty Lake GC in Liberty Lake, WA
7 iron from 144 yards
Ball landed just short and released into the hole

Unfortunately, they completely redesigned the course two years ago so the hole no longer exists in the same state

Par 3
3rd Hole at Liberty Lake GC in Liberty Lake, WA
7 iron from 144 yards
Ball landed just short and released into the hole

Unfortunately, they completely redesigned the course two years ago so the hole no longer exists in the same state

Bummer on the hole being gone but congrats on the H.I.O.!!

Someday maybe for me :)

Sweet holes buddy, but this is the HOLE IN ONE thread! That would be so cool if you got it on camera though!!!

I scored my second lifetime hole-in-one today! :bananadance:It was on my home course on hole number 6 Cherokee, a 143 yard, uphill par 3. I hit my Rocketballz 7-iron and it never left the flag. Being uphill, we could not see it go in but knew it was going to close. When we got to the green there was no ball on there and my playing partners had both missed--one short of the green and one long--so I kinda thought well...maybe! Sure enough, there was that little sucker in the bottom of the hole. Thankfully, I had witnesses beyond reproach, one being the preacher at our chapel. :D

I scored my second lifetime hole-in-one today! :bananadance:It was on my home course on hole number 6 Cherokee, a 143 yard, uphill par 3. I hit my Rocketballz 7-iron and it never left the flag. Being uphill, we could not see it go in but knew it was going to close. When we got to the green there was no ball on there and my playing partners had both missed--one short of the green and one long--so I kinda thought well...maybe! Sure enough, there was that little sucker in the bottom of the hole. Thankfully, I had witnesses beyond reproach, one being the preacher at our chapel. :D

Congrats v.man!!

Congats v.man! You are ready for the outing next week.

Congrats v.man, that's super cool. Still waiting here.

That's awesome V.man. Can't imagine what you were thinking for a second once you got to the green not being able to see it go in

Congrats v.man, that is awesome!!

Congrats v.man!!

Hope the preacher didn't hear you swear out of joy! Congrats vman!

Had my first hole in one last year on a 148 yd downhill par 3. We played the morning of a hurricane arriving with high winds and clouds. Also an earthquake hit earlier in the week. So why not a hole in one? Emailed taylor made and ping and both sent me some schwag for the hole in one.

Here are a couple of pics.

aefc7174-b5c7-4bba.jpg

aefc7174-b5d9-5ebb.jpg

aefc7174-b5eb-9bf9.jpg

WTG V-man!!! So exciting. Great HIO last year PMOA! Maybe my day is coming soon!

That's a pretty good witness!

Tappin' dat pad on tapatalk

Back