The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
and extra cheese i always say cheese and bacon can make anything better

I would fully concur with this. I had extra cheese in my scrambled eggs this morning as a matter of fact. It was the side dish to my bacon.

I hate limp bacon.

I am a fan of the limp bacon. To me, it has more taste. I hate anything crunchy though, because it gives me headaches.

I am a fan of the limp bacon. To me, it has more taste. I hate anything crunchy though, because it gives me headaches.

At least you have a reason, the doc (wife) is just weird I'm convinced. haha

I just parked on campus and I swear this parking lot smells of freshly cooked crisp bacon.

Tap before talk.

Limp bacon is chewy, and holds more flavor/grease from the bacon. You can also savor it like a piece of beef jerky for an extra few minutes before you just can't take it anymore and eat it. That is why it is superior to crispy bacon.

man my extra bacon cheese and egg on a kaiser roll was delicious! i like limp more than crispy but if its bacon im eating it either way.

The banter thread always comes back to bacon eventually.

I only like limp bacon.

Limp bacon is chewy, and holds more flavor/grease from the bacon. You can also savor it like a piece of beef jerky for an extra few minutes before you just can't take it anymore and eat it. That is why it is superior to crispy bacon.
This is just not true. Bacon doesn't need to be so crisp that it falls apart when you pick it up, but it can't be soggy and limp either.

BAM just like that the Philly vs Pittsburg rivalry is over!!!!!!! United over Limp Bacon!

Definitely a special bond. Limp bacon ftw.

I'm hungry now.

Just ordered a classic bacon burger at chili's with EXTRA crispy bacon son. Get that limp carp outta here.

Just ordered a classic bacon burger at chili's with EXTRA crispy bacon son. Get that limp carp outta here.

And it'll taste just like tree bark!

that's how it's done ^^^^^^^^

And it'll taste just like tree bark!
Limp bacon on a burger comes out with one bite. Bacon on a burger needs to be crispy, that way you dont pull it all out on the first bite.

Limp bacon on a burger comes out with one bite. Bacon on a burger needs to be crispy, that way you dont pull it all out on the first bite.

This Steele president. And if its done right it taste great. I love the taste of nearly burned bacon.

Isn't that what we have beef jerky for? I'll chew on jerky if I want something non crispy like.

Bacon on pizza, mmm.

I love onions and bacon on pizza, cold in the am. Mmmmm the onions are so much better the next day.

Homemade chicken noodle soup is so very therapeutic. I feel like a new man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back