2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Haven't gotten things scripted yet, probably a Monday after work thing for me to do

I think I have my scripting down...

Thursday - Golf shirt and shorts
Friday - Golf shirt and shorts
Saturday - Golf shirt and shorts
Sunday - Golf Shirt and shorts

Yep I think I am finally set!!! :act-up:

Lol rhino I have the same attire planned. Except 1 more day of it for me.

On a side note- I arrive thurs at 1245 if someone is at the airport and want to share a cab or something it would help out both of us. Just shoot me a pm

I'm definitely mentally already in Florida. Can't wait.

I have my golf clothes together along with my crawling duds, the dinner clothes not so much!

Lol rhino I have the same attire planned. Except 1 more day of it for me.

On a side note- I arrive thurs at 1245 if someone is at the airport and want to share a cab or something it would help out both of us. Just shoot me a pm

Which airport? If its MCO I'll be there picking up Grant, Seth, and the King of Ghanna. I think they land around 12:30 so drop me a pm.

--
Tapatalk2

Which airport? If its MCO I'll be there picking up Grant, Seth, and the King of Ghanna. I think they land around 12:30 so drop me a pm.

--
Tapatalk2

We are having royalty to this shin dig??? Well color me impressed!!!

We are having royalty to this shin dig??? Well color me impressed!!!

Hahah. I am going to be there, being half English, I am sure that I am related to the royal family somehow.

About to hit the course, for the final prep round before we leave for the trip Wednesday/Thursday.

2 more days of work and a day to recover from night shifts and come Thursday morning I will be at MCO around 11am. All clothing is laid out, I hope it fits in a smaller bag but the way it looks it may not. I guess its 2 checked bags, damn!

2 more days of work and a day to recover from night shifts and come Thursday morning I will be at MCO around 11am. All clothing is laid out, I hope it fits in a smaller bag but the way it looks it may not. I guess its 2 checked bags, damn!

Bring one on as a carry on. Save some$$$$

Bring one on as a carry on. Save some$$$$

I posted this several pages ago, but look for the gate agents to ask for volunteers to check any bags for free to your final destination during or just before boarding. It will keep you from having to haul it around and you'll be heading to baggage claim anyways to grab your clubs.

I posted this several pages ago, but look for the gate agents to ask for volunteers to check any bags for free to your final destination during or just before boarding. It will keep you from having to haul it around and you'll be heading to baggage claim anyways to grab your clubs.

How big of a bag can I use as a carry on? I fly about once every 10 years.

Also I am not sure if it has been asked, can we use a range finder or GPS for the competitive rounds?

Also I am not sure if it has been asked, can we use a range finder or GPS for the competitive rounds?

what airline are you flying, where airport are you using?

I'm bringing mine. But, I remember JB saying that the carts at Grand Cypress have GPS on board.

United and IAD (Dulles)

You're on a 757 so you'll only be able to bring a small carryon (20-22") and wont be able to 'extend' it if your bag has the expansion zippers for an extra 3" of storage. I would say to pack all your liquids and big items in your golf storage case and then try to gate check your carryon when you get thru security and get to the gate.

You're on a 757 so you'll only be able to bring a small carryon (20-22") and wont be able to 'extend' it if your bag has the expansion zippers for an extra 3" of storage. I would say to pack all your liquids and big items in your golf storage case and then try to gate check your carryon when you get thru security and get to the gate.

Thanks bro, I am thinking the bag will be bigger than the 22". Going to try and get as much as possible in my golf bag.

Getting my gear packed today. Heading out of town this week so I want to be ready when I get back on Wednesday. Wheels up Thursday morning at 6:45 am.

TapAhoy!

Getting my gear packed today. Heading out of town this week so I want to be ready when I get back on Wednesday. Wheels up Thursday morning at 6:45 am.

TapAhoy!

And the excitement continues to build :blob:! Looking forward to seeing you very soon Keith. :thumb:

Just set up an appointment with my fitter tomorrow. May have new shafts or something done with the CTapers. I feel like I'm hitting bricks with them. All this a few days from the outing!!!!

Tap-in Talking

Just set up an appointment with my fitter tomorrow. May have new shafts or something done with the CTapers. I feel like I'm hitting bricks with them. All this a few days from the outing!!!!

Tap-in Talking

Hahah. I want to go to c-tapers!!! I have KBS Tours now.

I'm starting to get Ole Gray's stuff together. It's a lot more work to travel with an old person.

images
220px-Geritol_tonic.jpg
Depend_Protective_Underwear-sm.JPG
beer-bottle-with-teat-thumb6369554.jpg
8430730-riding-in-a-wheelchair-with-a-set-of-golf-clubs-in-a-golf-bag.jpg
943-1412.jpg

Back