2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Now that sounds like fun!

I can't wait. I am such a little kid. The book worm in me can't wait for Harry Potter at Universal.

Bullet proof vest.

lol exactly. Oddly, their airport is pretty nice. It's like a fortress in the middle of that garbage pile of a town. I just don't want to get stuck there again. Hoping for smooth travels so I can sit back and relax a little.

I have nothing ready, but figure I'll get started on all that today. Need a haircut and to figure out wth I'm going to bring down. I don't think I'll have time for any last minute practice, not that it matters anyway.

We did some laundry last night. Set aside the basic stuff to pack, but I haven't put together the golf cloths yet. I did test out my Bridgestone Staff bag and with it sideways it does fit in my travel bag. So I started to load that up last night.

hat backward should help you blend in.....get a shirt that says 'The Real Skim Shady' and see if anyone notices

Hoping my trip through Detroit goes smoother than last time.

I've still got to try to fit my staff bag in the travel bag. I have a back up if needed though.

lol exactly. Oddly, their airport is pretty nice. It's like a fortress in the middle of that garbage pile of a town. I just don't want to get stuck there again. Hoping for smooth travels so I can sit back and relax a little.

DTW is awesome. Great restaurants in both Delta terminals and a killer walkway between concourses. If they offered free wifi, itd be my fav airport in the country.

I was like this too until I just sucked it up and got everything organized last night. Scripting etc is done so Tonight will be club packing and organizing. got the haircut on saturday so that was one less thing to worry about during the short week.

I have nothing ready, but figure I'll get started on all that today. Need a haircut and to figure out wth I'm going to bring down. I don't think I'll have time for any last minute practice, not that it matters anyway.

I have nothing done too. My golf bag will be the last thing I do. Might start getting the outfits ready tonight since it seems to take so long to do.

I have nothing done too. My golf bag will be the last thing I do. Might start getting the outfits ready tonight since it seems to take so long to do.

I'm just going to over pack like always and then go from there.

I really haven't done anything to get ready. I need to get to Walmart today to pick up some travel stuff. I guess I might clean the clubs up today or tomorrow.

That is what I usually do too. Way more then I need but I feel better that way.

Just scripted my outfits and began the packing process. Kelly and I may run to Macon for some last minute shopping for stuff like suntan lotion, bug spray, and other outdoor stuff required for some fun in the sun. Maybe a round of golf later today and some minor range time tomorrow, then clubs will be cleaned and ready for transport.

That is what I usually do too. Way more then I need but I feel better that way.

better more than not enough!

To quote the great Sam Jackson (well not really).

Its Mother Effin Outing Week Biotches!

Amen to that!

LMAO, love it!

To say I have been looking forward to this for a long time now is an understatement.

I'm way too excited. All clear at work today, hopefully it's clear tomorrow and then no worries/stress about having to travel!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

:banana:

Which means over packing and I have to figure out how to get everything in the suitcases.

It's better than the F'n Catalina Mixer....POW

Which means over packing and I have to figure out how to get everything in the suitcases.

I just emptied out these nice looking bags load up my clothes and throw them in the back of the truck
:D

marshallville-ga-macon-county-mural-georgia-pecans-croker-sacks-artist-beth-blakely-pictures-photo-copyright-brian-brown-vanishing-south-georgia-usa-2010.jpg

Back