Official Movie Trailer thread

Damn.....from the NY Post

“The Avengers” has become the berserk Hulk at the box office — barreling through bill folds to hit the $1 billion mark just 19 days after it started screening.
The superhero blockbuster took in $103.2 million in North America to lead for a second straight weekend, raising its domestic total to $373.2 million.
With $95.4 million more overseas, “The Avengers” lifted its international receipts to $628.9 million and a worldwide haul of just over $1 billion.
The superhero team easily fended off Johnny Depp and Tim Burton’s retro vampire romp “Dark Shadows,” which had a so-so domestic start of $28.8 million, a distant No. 2.
The flashy “Avengers” is the first movie ever to pull in more than $100 million domestically in its second weekend

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation...theaters_FiGHnK2JC7II7HK4asGJLL#ixzz1urasYRsk

No wonder then that they have already announced Ironman 3 and Thor 2 as well as plans for Avengers 2

yeah....Disney is raking in ca$h money for sure

No wonder then that they have already announced Ironman 3 and Thor 2 as well as plans for Avengers 2

I thought I read Avengers was the first one that involved Disney.

I really enjoyed this movie. I thought Hulk stole the movie.

There was a trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises" at the showing I was at. I wonder if that will touch Avengers numbers.

It is....Disney owns Marvel Comics but owns the distro rights (i.e marketing) for Iron Man 3

I thought I read Avengers was the first one that involved Disney.

I really enjoyed this movie. I thought Hulk stole the movie.

There was a trailer for "The Dark Knight Rises" at the showing I was at. I wonder if that will touch Avengers numbers.

It might but I doubt it. I think Batman and Christian Bale have run their course. Him and his stupid Batman voice.

It is....Disney owns Marvel Comics but owns the distro rights (i.e marketing) for Iron Man 3

Yeah I read something where Disney was basically ecstatic that Avengers has done this well and they were very surprised by it. Off the record of course.

it cost Disney $220m to make Avengers so I think they had some sort of idea that they'd make money on it but no way could they expect to be tripping over bags of money like they are now lol

It might but I doubt it. I think Batman and Christian Bale have run their course. Him and his stupid Batman voice.

Yeah I read something where Disney was basically ecstatic that Avengers has done this well and they were very surprised by it. Off the record of course.

You made me think of this...

1.jpg

it cost Disney $220m to make Avengers so I think they had some sort of idea that they'd make money on it but no way could they expect to be tripping over bags of money like they are now lol

Avengers 2? Done. lol. Credit has to be given to the dude that directed it, he did a fantastic job.

Book it Kmac lol this movie will do for Josh Whedon (?) what Xmen did for Bryan Singer (local NJ guy)

Avengers 2? Done. lol. Credit has to be given to the dude that directed it, he did a fantastic job.

So who stole that line from who? The first part is in the Avengers.

It was stolen from the Avengers. It is an internet joke about how much awesomer Batman is than Ironman.

Book it Kmac lol this movie will do for Josh Whedon (?) what Xmen did for Bryan Singer (local NJ guy)

Completely agree. Hopefully he sticks to the formula and stays true.

It was stolen from the Avengers. It is an internet joke about how much awesomer Batman is than Ironman.

Oh ok, I dont totally get all the nerd stuff. Most of it but not all lol

Oh ok, I dont totally get all the nerd stuff. Most of it but not all lol

You should buy a Star Trek putter.

About to go see this. 3d worth it?

Most seemed to have liked it in 3D. If you don't mind the glasses why not?

Yeah, I'll probably wonder how much better it would have been if I don't go 3d.... Will check back on later with my opinion. Hard not to go in with ridiculously high expectations after all the hype though.

Yeah, I'll probably wonder how much better it would have been if I don't go 3d.... Will check back on later with my opinion. Hard not to go in with ridiculously high expectations after all the hype though.

We always go for non 3D unless it's like Avatar good 3D which this is not. It was awesome in 2D anyway.

3D definitely. Was awesome.

007 SKYFALL Trailer

007 SKYFALL Trailer

Daniel Craig is by far one of the best Bonds to play the roll IMO. I'm sure this will deliver.

Very nice. DC has been the better Bond lately and I'm hoping this delivers. I wonder who the new Bond chick(s) will be?

Daniel Craig is def the best bond in some time. Hope this is good. I will def check it out when released.

My guess is this will be very good even though that trailer was weak.

Daniel has been a great Bond.... I will look forward to this.

Back