2012 THP Demo Day - Equipment Thread

Looking forward to everyone's feedback this year. The Demo Day list is usually a good barometer of what's good out there. I remember Mashie Mania!

I want to hit some wedges that come standard with KBS in them. Which wedges come those KBS wedge shafts, anyone know?

I want to hit some wedges that come standard with KBS in them. Which wedges come those KBS wedge shafts, anyone know?

Ill tell ya what. I can put a KBS wedge shaft in any wedge. Pick one. Only one though.

Scratch. Doesn't TM also?

Pick wisely kmac.

--
Tapatalk2

My TM XFTs came with KBS shafts. You are welcome to hit them if you want. Not sure how we'll work that out though....

Ill tell ya what. I can put a KBS wedge shaft in any wedge. Pick one. Only one though.

Oh snap Im on the spot. I need to go look at the list again.

I saw a wedge that had KBS wedge flex in them. I wanna say it was the ATV's but not certain. Don't pick that one.

How about a KBS in one of the J40 wedges? Assuming they dont already have them in it.

How about a KBS in one of the J40 wedges? Assuming they dont already have them in it.

Done. I will reshaft it tomorrow and put it in the demo pile.

Scors....

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Rhino I think you have hi revs mixed with the kbs wedge. Different shafts.

--
Tapatalk2

Done. I will reshaft it tomorrow and put it in the demo pile.

Sweet. Sick looking wedge with a sick shaft.

Now everyone wants to hit the J40 with the KBS shaft, I know I do.

Very interested in feedback on the KBS Hi Rev shafts

Yeah when they first came out I did.

That's the hi rev shaft. Memory is probably fuzzy from that long ago though. I think it is in the atv wedge as well.

--
Tapatalk2

That's the hi rev shaft. Memory is probably fuzzy from that long ago though. I think it is in the atv wedge as well.

--
Tapatalk2

Very fuzzy dude. Way way lots of clubs ago.

Thanks Kmac, great choice on that wedge! :)

Before I lose my mind, which one do you want on the wedge? Hi-Rev or wedge? I thought I was doing wedge, but if you prefer Hi-Rev I can see if I have one of those.

Very fuzzy dude. Way way lots of clubs ago.

Haha, I hear ya. Maybe JB slapped a black nickel kbs shaft in the j40, sick combo.

--
Tapatalk2

I would love to try the hi-rev in something since its supposed to be comparable to the Spinners.

Back