The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
There have been many instances over the last couple years where my profession makes me want to just say screw it. I get so stressed when we get behind, and every piece of work sucks. I can barely think about it, much less do it. But my wife just keeps plowing ahead. She gets files organized so I don't have to agonize over stuff, fleshes them out so I can sit down and just knock them out the door.

She's unreal. I should probably tell her that, but I'd hate to have her feel like she deserves a break. lol.

Seriously, though. Wow. We have piles of nothing but crap to work on, and she just keep going.

Kevin

Sounds she is fuel for the thrust. You should buy her a shiny trinket of appreciation.

--
Tapatalk2

Shiny things are very good way to say thanks sometime

Sounds she is fuel for the thrust. You should buy her a shiny trinket of appreciation.

--
Tapatalk2

She's not into jewelry at all. What she likes is when I say, hey, let's go to one of Grace's events and get like a really nice hotel room. She'll hem and haw about stuff we need, and I'll say no, don't settle on something, get the best one, or the one you REALLY want. Stop being practical. Things like that. She's so conscious of everything, I sometimes have to remind her you can, no you occasionally have to, say screw 'em, they can wait, we're going out of town.

Ah, I'm rambling. Gracie's tournament was exhilarating and stressful at the same time. My brain is not working today. I feel like we never get caught up.

Kevin

Well being busy pays the bills. It also buys packers tickets for you and your friends.

--
Tapatalk2

Can someone bump the thread about THP'ers being awesome? I want to use it but can't find it on Tapatalk.

Well being busy pays the bills. It also buys packers tickets for you and your friends.

--
Tapatalk2

It does do both, no doubt. And being self employed you need to make sun while the hay rots. Or something like that.

Kevin

There have been many instances over the last couple years where my profession makes me want to just say screw it. I get so stressed when we get behind, and every piece of work sucks. I can barely think about it, much less do it. But my wife just keeps plowing ahead. She gets files organized so I don't have to agonize over stuff, fleshes them out so I can sit down and just knock them out the door.

She's unreal. I should probably tell her that, but I'd hate to have her feel like she deserves a break. lol.

Seriously, though. Wow. We have piles of nothing but crap to work on, and she just keep going.

Kevin

Look at her over there, busting her butt doing the work while Esox posts on THP.

All kidding aside, it's great to have a strong woman in your life. My wife is my rock, I don't know what I'd do without her.

SOunds to me like you could hire a superstar from NC. I work for fairly cheap, but I will require golf on Monday's and I would like a membership somewhere. And to be fed. But that is all.

SOunds to me like you could hire a superstar from NC. I work for fairly cheap, but I will require golf on Monday's and I would like a membership somewhere. And to be fed. But that is all.

And he doubles as a scary security dude. He is a man of many trades.

You look like you could eat a lot. You could maybe pass for my son and I could get you in with a junior membership at our club. $375 all the golf you can play and range balls you can hit. The range kind of sucks, though.

Kevin

And he doubles as a scary security dude. He is a man of many trades.

And he does yard work, can build, and could give the old esox a run for his money on the golf course.

You look like you could eat a lot. You could maybe pass for my son and I could get you in with a junior membership at our club. $375 all the golf you can play and range balls you can hit. The range kind of sucks, though.

Kevin

Dude, when I have a membership, I'll never hit the range. I'm a golfer.

Dude, when I have a membership, I'll never hit the range. I'm a golfer.

I actually need to hit some balls.

Man, do my feet and legs hurt. 15 miles worth of walking during that tournament (one of the moms had a pedometer). A lot of it up and down hills through bluffs. Huge distances between tees. With my center of gravity, the downhill is as bad as the up. Some slopes were so steep I must of looked like this so as to not start rolling down the hill.

Kevin

485ad3ff677e9_70308n.jpg

But wearing shorts and an adidas golf shirt.

Kevin

Might he skim but just saw the DJ tweet. I like watching that dude

Can someone bump the thread about THP'ers being awesome? I want to use it but can't find it on Tapatalk.

Please? I think TC just posted in it a few weeks ago. Or maybe not even that long. Lol.

Please? I think TC just posted in it a few weeks ago. Or maybe not even that long. Lol.

Nah, that's a really old thread. No reason to dredge that old thing up.

Kevin

The State Farm/Journey Moment commercial is awesome.

Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews in the crowd at Dancing with the Stars to support Double D.

Kevin

Aaron Rodgers and Clay Matthews in the crowd at Dancing with the Stars to support Double D.

Kevin
DD better take this competition with packer nation behind him!

Michelle Pfeiffer seems to making a comeback. I'm not against it.

Kevin

I know why Biggsy hasn't been around lately....he's been nursing an injury he sustained while doing his second favorite sport....spear fishing. Hope you're fully recovered buddy!

45f9704b-b9f0-6301.jpg

Ya know Hanks.. You probably shouldn't post a picture of a dude's backside and then have arrows pointing to it saying, "I tapped that"

Edit: WTC IS THAT STUCK IN THAT GUY??!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back