Tiger Woods 13 - PS3, Hackers Paradise CC

What are the courses for the two daily? Can we throw in a really difficult daily sometime soon for fun? Course conditions that is... not settings-wise (keep grid, diff level, etc the same). Would be fun to have one where the winning score is -5 or so as difficult as that is to make happen...

What are the courses for the two daily? Can we throw in a really difficult daily sometime soon for fun? Course conditions that is... not settings-wise (keep grid, diff level, etc the same). Would be fun to have one where the winning score is -5 or so as difficult as that is to make happen...

East Lake and TPC Sawgrass, info is posted in the TW13 PS3 Players Lounge for every Tournament. you can join the group and subscribe to the discussions so you will get notified when an event is posted.

snuck on this morning since im working tonight and heading in tomorrow night for 24 straight before leaving for Orlando and tomorrow im gonna have to finish packing. shot even par every time i got a few birdies id get a double or bogey for a birdie i hate putting. i seriously think its time for a new controller it always pushes them left. its frustrating.

Finished at -6 and missed several short putts. Course was playing tough I thought. Good to see cookie is shooting for DFL again!

Ha! I finished at +1 with a stupid quad on the front followed by a 3 putt bogey on 18. Played well on the back until 18.

I am your last place finisher on this one. +4. Imploded on two holes (#3 and #18, +5 on the two Par 3's). Lipped out 3 birdie putts and 2 par putts. I was so sick of the putting, I about turned it off after 12 holes. My line would tell me I was going to leave it short, but I would play for the speed, and still hit it past 12 feet. Luckily, I was making most of my comeback putts, or I would have been +10. No joke.

Wandering the earth like Kane from Kung Fu, Tapatalking on an iPhone.

Jeff, I noticed that a bunch also. Was running everything past but making the putts coming back except on 18 where it went past, got the ridge and ended up 25 feet past. Not easy greens....

Lol. Glad I can help. This was the first time I had played East Lake. I have no idea why I thought this, but I thought it was a premium purchase course. The lack of par 5's killed me. I always play those well.

Im about to play the Daily. Looking to win this one.

I'll have to settle for 3rd place at -5

Took 2nd with -7.

Its funny how I play this game like a real round of golf, except my scores are a little higher. :banghead: I was -5 through the first six holes and then +2 for the last 12. Terrible.

-9 for the daily and didn't take advantage of the par 5's. Only two of us have played it so far.

-9 for the daily and didn't take advantage of the par 5's. Only two of us have played it so far.
Im about to get on and play it in a bit. Cookie isnt playing so there is a possibility of me being DFL.

I am taking the week off due to the outing, and so that others can win more. See you all on the virtual links next week.

got the daily in finished -5 i should have done better bogeys are killing me.

-15. Released some frustration for not being at the outing this weekend. Started eagle - eagle which is a first for me. :D

-2. Could have been -6 or -7 if I could putt. And, I may have FINALLY figured out how to hit more consistent irons.

Hey guys, if some people are looking to get in, I can be removed from the cc. I will play when I have free time, but I am currently on a 2 weeks on the road and 1 week home work schedule, so makes things hard to participate much.So you can remove CarrollJ and if my schedule changes, I will ask to join again if someone else is not active anymore

Back