The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know Hanks.. You probably shouldn't post a picture of a dude's backside and then have arrows pointing to it saying, "I tapped that"

ROFL!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Rep added, sir.

Ya know Hanks.. You probably shouldn't post a picture of a dude's backside and then have arrows pointing to it saying, "I tapped that"

Edit: WTC IS THAT STUCK IN THAT GUY??!?!

Thats what HE said!

Edit: WTC IS THAT STUCK IN THAT GUY??!?!

Good call man, thanks! It's a spear from someone
Shooting him in the arse while on a spear fishing trip

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Awe I hate spear fishing accidents...

Hold still while I pull this spear out of your butt cheek. Things I never want to hear said to me while laying face down on a boat.

Hold still while I pull this spear out of your butt cheek. Things I never want to hear said to me while laying face down on a boat.

Hell, I don't want to be face down on a boat for any reason.

Kevin

ROFL!!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!! Rep added, sir.

Dude I'm just adding to my stupid legacy. I'm here for others to make fun of and inadvertently give continuous ammo :)

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

That actually could've been a lot worse.

True TC. The bunghole was close by and lets not forget the cajones.

A spear fish spear through the testicle would not be pleasant.

Well, this has been an interesting conversation to follow, haha.

Wheeeee, I'm back! After a week of exams, packing all my crap, moving across the country, and starting a new job I've had very little time to do much of anything. Golf clubs are supposed to be here this Friday so hopefully I can go chop up some grass this weekend. Haven't had much forum time lately :banghead:

Hello all. Just saying hi. I'm exhausted and now in the amazing Prairie city of Edmonton.

Hiya breezy.

I really want some zori sandals. I really want some zori sandals from Domozori. I really wish they had them in a size that would fit my gargantuar-Shaq-foot. Great folks though, they asked for my measurements, and said that they had been collecting input on a larger size for people like me, and said they would let me know if it became available.

My dad always called any slippers, Zori's. Thanks for the reminder, JR.

Reactions: JR
Aye, anytime.

I feel as if "aye" has become my catchphrase.
My dad always called any slippers, Zori's. Thanks for the reminder, JR.

3 more days after this one, then this teachers golf game really picks up.

Now it's just surviving the kids that know the end is here without throwing one through a window! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aye, anytime.

I feel as if "aye" has become my catchphrase.

It's certainly catching on over here, good work.

Yesterday I achieved the rarely seen and never wanted prairie tri-fecta. Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta visits all in one day.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Simple question for the forum members? Is the shift bar harder to use than other keys? Does it take much more effort to use two keys on they keyboard at the same time? Very curious here.

I really want some zori sandals. I really want some zori sandals from Domozori. I really wish they had them in a size that would fit my gargantuar-Shaq-foot. Great folks though, they asked for my measurements, and said that they had been collecting input on a larger size for people like me, and said they would let me know if it became available.

That's cool that you've been in contact with them. I have a pair coming. Should be here by the end of the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back