The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back is indeed one of worst places for lingering pain. Rest rest and no jolting movements SOMETIMES helps. Hope it gets better

That sound in the Promethius commercials freaks me out.

ugh I'm still working 15 hours later. I did get to leave and play nine holes for a couple hours though. I am WFH at least and I may have a Keystone chilling next to my laptop.

Here is my rant: people who treat testings as an opportunity for free swag, and nothing else.

If you sign up for the club testings, why don't you sign up for a golf ball or glove of spike testing? Because it isn't as valuable a reward as the clubs? Here's the thing: DO NOT sign up for testing just to get nice things. Sign up for testing ONLY if you are willing to take the less glamorous jobs, such as the Champ testing. They are equally important. The goal of testing is not to give you something to brag about during your men's league, the purpose of testing is to provide information about a product to the less informed, and to help make THP the best golf resource on the Net.
Seriously? I figured there were gonna be so many people wanting to test spikes...mine wear out all the time as I'm a walker. I got to test the Bridgestone balls, so didn't even think of trying to test anything else right now...

My rant is people who make a habit of posting things as fact when they really have no idea what they are talking about.
Dude, I read it on the internets...it's true I tell ya.

my day off an im supposed to be going to a money course... and its raining out

After a night's sleep the back is a little better. Today will be a lighter day and then I should be fine by the time we tee it up on Saturday.

ugh I'm still working 15 hours later. I did get to leave and play nine holes for a couple hours though. I am WFH at least and I may have a Keystone chilling next to my laptop.

I'm a full time WFH guy now and this is one of the great perks. That and never having to iron / dry clean dress clothes.

I'm a full time WFH guy now and this is one of the great perks. That and never having to iron / dry clean dress clothes.

That would be nice for a full time gig. It's pretty rare for me, but occasionally. It usually means things are all effed up though.

That would be nice for a full time gig. It's pretty rare for me, but occasionally. It usually means things are all effed up though.

After traveling M-Th every week for 6 years I (the wife) decided it was time to cut back on the travel. But thats how I got so many Delta drink vouchers :drinks:

After traveling M-Th every week for 6 years I (the wife) decided it was time to cut back on the travel. But thats how I got so many Delta drink vouchers :drinks:

I'll be enjoying one of those very soon !

Cant say that sounds all that bad dude. lol Wtf are you doing out there where you work for 15 hours and play golf in the middle of it?

Cant say that sounds all that bad dude. lol Wtf are you doing out there where you work for 15 hours and play golf in the middle of it?

Supporting an application that mostly runs at night. Daytime I'm fixing it and night time I'm hoping that what I did worked. I'm hoping to have it running smooth by Thursday.

Supporting an application that mostly runs at night. Daytime I'm fixing it and night time I'm hoping that what I did worked. I'm hoping to have it running smooth by Thursday.

Interesting. Get it working right so we can have some Hawk time on THP bro :bulgy-eyes: and your undivided attention at the outing too.

Im going to rant about rain. Its pouring today which means my yard will be huge when I get back from the outing unless I can con the boys into cutting it for me.

Interesting. Get it working right so we can have some Hawk time on THP bro :bulgy-eyes: and your undivided attention at the outing too.

Im going to rant about rain. Its pouring today which means my yard will be huge when I get back from the outing unless I can con the boys into cutting it for me.

Its all about the con dude. Bait and switch works. Explain to them that there will be a ton of money in it for them if they do it. Then drop a bag full of 500 pennies in front of them upon return. "See, here you go, a ton of money. Did I forget to mention the value?"

After a night's sleep the back is a little better. Today will be a lighter day and then I should be fine by the time we tee it up on Saturday.

Glad to hear. I dealt with back problems A LOT before losing 80 lbs. I feel your pain. I took myself out of commission for 3 days once after sneezing. Crawling to the bathroom and such. Get better soon.

Its all about the con dude. Bait and switch works. Explain to them that there will be a ton of money in it for them if they do it. Then drop a bag full of 500 pennies in front of them upon return. "See, here you go, a ton of money. Did I forget to mention the value?"

haha I like it. Pennies spend just like dollars do.

What's the point in having kids if they don't mow your lawn? Ripoff!

Posted via taptalk

What's the point in having kids if they don't mow your lawn? Ripoff!

Posted via taptalk

Just wait, Hawk Jr will get to the age when getting to now the yard is cool. You may have to plant that idea in his head, but it's doable.

Dudes kids now days are awesome at being busy, being somewhere else, needing to go to practice, have to go to work and whatever else so they dont have to mow the yard. I sure didnt get away with that shat when I lived at home.

Dudes kids now days are awesome at being busy, being somewhere else, needing to go to practice, have to go to work and whatever else so they dont have to mow the yard. I sure didnt get away with that shat when I lived at home.

Heck no man. I remember I had to be at home every Saturday morning at 8 am for yard work. It didn't matter where I stayed or how late I stayed up. I had to be there for mowing and other random crap. It sucked, but it kept me out of trouble.

I love mowing the lawn. Sounds like my dad got that into me a long time ago.

Heck no man. I remember I had to be at home every Saturday morning at 8 am for yard work. It didn't matter where I stayed or how late I stayed up. I had to be there for mowing and other random crap. It sucked, but it kept me out of trouble.

8 am? Damn, glad I'm not your neighbor. My neighbors looka t me funny when I up the mower or power washer at 9:30.

Especially in high school if you may or may not been drinking the night before and to teach you a lesson to do yard work at 8am. My brother-in law had to clean there large in the ground pool and mow the lawn after one of these type of nights and after finishing cleaning the pool walked right into the pool with the lawn mower while mowing the lawn..haha

Someone needs to come up with a kid's character that makes yard work cool. Bob The Landscape Gardener.

Im just glad my Dad always had Honda lawn mower, easiest mower in the world to start and always on one pull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back