2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

The staff bag didn't fit in my travel bag. Bummer. I loaded up the old bag and it's ready to go. Leaving the driver at home so it doesn't get busted.

The staff bag didn't fit in my travel bag. Bummer. I loaded up the old bag and it's ready to go. Leaving the driver at home so it doesn't get busted.

If you want to take the driver, what you do is tape a beach towel down the shaft. Then another one to the head after the headcover is on. I have traveled with it for years like this. Of course there will be a few drivers at the outing, so its not necessary.

If you want to take the driver, what you do is tape a beach towel down the shaft. Then another one to the head after the headcover is on. I have traveled with it for years like this. Of course there will be a few drivers at the outing, so its not necessary.

That's what I was thinking. It's just tall enough that it puts quite a bit of pressure against the top of the travel bag and I sure would be unhappy if it broke.

Just thought of this...last years equipment...minus..putters.

a6f84532-3fee-2d9f.jpg

a6f84532-4006-e546.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

a6f84532-3fee-2d9f.jpg

a6f84532-4006-e546.jpg

And the scariest thing is this year has more.

That's what I was thinking. It's just tall enough that it puts quite a bit of pressure against the top of the travel bag and I sure would be unhappy if it broke.

So you have one of those stiff arms? I bought one of those last year to keep mine safe.

1357806a.jpg

No stiff arm here. I like to live on the edge.

Stiff arm certainly works.
TapAhoy!

Bet the THP Rangefinder will be loaded with clubs, clubs, clubs.

TapAhoy!

a6f84532-3fee-2d9f.jpg

a6f84532-4006-e546.jpg

Look at One-T making the sessy post early in the day. Winning!!!

So you have one of those stiff arms? I bought one of those last year to keep mine safe.

1357806a.jpg

The stiff arm works good, I got one last year too. Full seal of approval.

Florida peeps... Forecast says 30% chance of rain everyday. Should we pack rain suit & umbrella? Or just wing it and hope for the best.

Florida peeps... Forecast says 30% chance of rain everyday. Should we pack rain suit & umbrella? Or just wing it and hope for the best.

During the summer months, 30% is about par for the course every day. I keep a rain suit in my bag at all times as well as umbrella, and would say if you have the space, bring it.

I think thats the typical weather forecast down there

During the summer months, 30% is about par for the course every day. I keep a rain suit in my bag at all times as well as umbrella, and would say if you have the space, bring it.

Will do, thanks...

It rains for 20-30 minutes and feels 100x better afterwards anyways!

I have traveled for years with a soft side golf bag and a towel wrapped around the necks of the clubs. NEVER haf any club break

If you're looking to lose weight by sweating bullets in a waterproof suit....pack it! It rains everyday in the summer some where in Orlando. If it rains it will be late afternoon and last a few and is usually not heavy enough to run for cover.
Forecast was 60% yesterday and it rained at 5pm for 30 min

same here....may need to invest in a bigger bag for the MC

On point! Don't forget to smile for the cameras too. Gotta rep that....

Totally man, the chicks will want us, and the dudes will want to be us.

Yup

Real men wear pink, love the choices belbs

Stif arm + towels = safety

1357806a.jpg

I need to switch from the Ping 4 Series back to the Hoofer for the trip. Just not enough storage for a rain suit in the 4 Series.

Ditto here. I also have a stiff arm, and between that and the towels, I've never had an issue.

I also take off the heads of my driver and woods. Love the new tech.

c6e4ea6a-4f90-2ccf.jpg

I thought RX might need this do he tapatalk back to Africa

Belbs, our foursomes will be the best dressed by far. You and I alone are just plain dreamy hehe

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Totally man, the chicks will want us, and the dudes will want to be us.

Wow you two are putting the pressure on for our Sunday afternoon foursome.. I hope I can hang with the fashion awesomeness.

Just picked out the last of my outfits (meet and greet) and am excited to get it all loaded up on the Tour Van tomorrow.

Back