The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple question for the forum members? Is the shift bar harder to use than other keys? Does it take much more effort to use two keys on they keyboard at the same time? Very curious here.

As in capitalization? I guess it's just the generation of TXT speak where everything is quick and easy. I am guilty of it sometimes but I have to interact with a lot of vendors via email so I try to use capitalization and punctuation.

Simple question for the forum members? Is the shift bar harder to use than other keys? Does it take much more effort to use two keys on they keyboard at the same time? Very curious here.

real keyboard not an issue, my tablet though is awful for shift and the space bar

That's cool that you've been in contact with them. I have a pair coming. Should be here by the end of the week.

Lol what happened to you man? Crocs are one thing but this is a whole new level.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol what happened to you man? Crocs are one thing but this is a whole new level.

They're for Erin. That company, Domozori, is owned and operated by a good friend of mine from College. You would love these you hippie.

yes lol

Hey, Coolbreeze. Doesn't Edmonton have like a really big mall or something? You should like go to that mall.

Kevin

On a real keyboard, not a problem at all. On my phone or iPad, though, it can be a little frustrating.

Same here....I hate the space bar on the iPad....half the time I hit the bezel instead of the space bar....very annoying

real keyboard not an issue, my tablet though is awful for shift and the space bar

Same here....I hate the space bar on the iPad....half the time I hit the bezel instead of the space bar....very annoying

I usually hit the bottom of the v,b, or n, and end up with a long jumbled word.

go to youtube and search 'the onion sony'. Good for a laugh if you haven't seen it. (don't play it at work....)

I try to use proper capitalization, even in text messages. Unfortunately, I fail sometimes.

Hey, Coolbreeze. Doesn't Edmonton have like a really big mall or something? You should like go to that mall.

Kevin
It does, I believe its now like the 3rd largest in the world, they are very proud of it, but less so now that it got beat by the mall of america and something else. Right now Edmonton's claim to fame is that I'm in the city. I do not enjoy it here, but its better than the rest of the crappy prairie towns I've been too over the past week and a half.

I try to use proper capitalization, even in text messages. Unfortunately, I fail sometimes.

I don't text much. When I do, the only words that are capitalized are the first word, and any word after a period.

It does, I believe its now like the 3rd largest in the world, they are very proud of it, but less so now that it got beat by the mall of america and something else. Right now Edmonton's claim to fame is that I'm in the city. I do not enjoy it here, but its better than the rest of the crappy prairie towns I've been too over the past week and a half.

Man, you need to go back to the coast.

Man, you need to go back to the coast.
I do man, I fly home on friday. The prairies kill me man, I just don't get why people live here, or for that matter, why I agreed to take over running some of our operations out here.

I do man, I fly home on friday. The prairies kill me man, I just don't get why people live here, or for that matter, why I agreed to take over running some of our operations out here.

I have no idea. Have a buddy working in the oil fields, banked $220,000 last year. Says the only reason why he is there is for the money, other than that he sees no reason to even visit there. Probably going to take his advice and skip on straight to BC.

I have no idea. Have a buddy working in the oil fields, banked $220,000 last year. Says the only reason why he is there is for the money, other than that he sees no reason to even visit there. Probably going to take his advice and skip on straight to BC.

Ya you can make crazy money in the oil fields but you just come home with a drug problem and a big truck.

Hey jersey Nate yesterday was Korean and today can you guess what I'm having?

It starts with the best coffee on earth.
d15b6bb4-1064-b8c3.jpg

Ya you can make crazy money in the oil fields but you just come home with a drug problem and a big truck.

Hey jersey Nate yesterday was Korean and today can you guess what I'm having?

It starts with the best coffee on earth.
d15b6bb4-1064-b8c3.jpg

WTC is that thing on the left?

Yeah, I don't know what that is, but it looks like it's about to get good.

WTC is that thing on the left?

It's a Vietnamese coffee. The coffee drips over chilled condensed milk at the table and you have to wait for it to finish in great anticipation. Then you stir and pour over the ice. Best.coffee.ever.

You're in Vietnam now? Those prairies seem very cosmopolitan.

--
Tapatalk2

Wtc happened to coolbreeze and who is this weird coffee drinking Canadian?

It's a Vietnamese coffee. The coffee drips over chilled condensed milk at the table and you have to wait for it to finish in great anticipation. Then you stir and pour over the ice. Best.coffee.ever.

Sounds like a SethO drink.

Wtc happened to coolbreeze and who is this weird coffee drinking Canadian?

I've been prairied. I do how ever still have crazy hair and what I call my prairie beard.
d15b6bb4-136d-039c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back