2012 THP Putter Covers are Here!

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
They are here!! The 2012 THP Citrus Putter Covers just arrived. If you haven't already purchased one, but would like to, please visit the THP Store here. If you are attending the 2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day then I will be bringing these with me and I will hand deliver them to you. If you have already placed your pre-order then I will be shipping these at the very first chance I get. Here are some pictures:

i-f48R6C8-L.jpg

i-jmsFRCK-L.jpg

i-gwmfHGK-L.jpg

i-d9ZdNSv-L.jpg

Awesome - had me preorder in a month ago! They look great!

WOW! That is gorgeous. Can't wait to throw this on my gorgeous Bettinardi BB8!

YAYAYAY. For those of us that pre-ordered and are not attending the Outing. What is the estimated ship time?No rush. Just curious. I know you guys have alot on your plate right now.

Oh, awesome! Those look great. I can't wait to get mine in!

• Admin
YAYAYAY. For those of us that pre-ordered and are not attending the Outing. What is the estimated ship time?No rush. Just curious. I know you guys have alot on your plate right now.

I am going to do my best to get some shipped out today if I can, otherwise it will be just after the outing. I have to go out of town for work the very next morning after the outing, but as soon as I get back I will get the rest of the shipments out.

Can't wait to rock mine this weekend!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Those are gorgeous. I wish my putter would fit them. They are beautiful!

Interesting that they used velcro this year instead of the magnets. Time to go ponder picking up one before Thursday.

Can't wait to get mine...those are gorgeous! And only 20 left...

I am going to do my best to get some shipped out today if I can, otherwise it will be just after the outing. I have to go out of town for work the very next morning after the outing, but as soon as I get back I will get the rest of the shipments out.

Like I said, no rush. We all understand what you guys have on your plate right now.

Interesting that they used velcro this year instead of the magnets. Time to go ponder picking up one before Thursday.

I have always liked the magnets, but when it comes to durability, it was a decision to make. Over time, every magnet headcover I have always seems to start slipping.

SeeMore is going totally velcro, methinks...their website only lists the pink sequin headcover as having a magnetic closure now.

I have always liked the magnets, but when it comes to durability, it was a decision to make. Over time, every magnet headcover I have always seems to start slipping.

Thats interesting. I would think the opposite. I have never had a magnet head cover other than the THP one and it works fine but I have only had it for a year.

I agree completely. I havent seen slippage on last year's THP model yet, but did see it in my previous magnet headcover. They look great and the pics are very nice when loaded to their native size.

Those look sweet! My Betti will have a new hair do come Friday! Yippie. Lol

Fear the Frog!! Amphibians can Tapatalk

I'm interested to see how this goes for me with the velcro. I've had my CC-2 for 5 months and the velcro is all but completely worn down on the headcover.

These look nice! I don't know if I am sold on the Velcro. I will check it out on Friday at the demo day. If there are still some left. I will pull the trigger then.

Man, those turned out great.

Awesome. Velcro or magnet, its still a bad arse looking HC and that's the bottom line IMO.

I can't wait for mine to arrive!

Awesome. Velcro or magnet, its still a bad arse looking HC and that's the bottom line IMO.

Thanks Jman. We think they came out great.

Agreed! And that's why I got one for daily use and one for the collection.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Fan freaking tastic. I am very much so looking forward to getting these on my putter.

Agreed! And that's why I got one for daily use and one for the collection.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

I'm really pondering getting a 2nd cover for this purpose.

Back