2012 THP Outing Foursomes & Tee Times

It's ok, I will film a bit of their round with Shawn, and then maybe I will go shopping with the non golfing ladies, or hit the pool. I think I will manage. :smile:

I think this would make for a perfect time for you to go get a massage. Just sayin.

I am sorry. I didn't mean to add to the stress. When I re-read White Rhino's post that the pairings were made based on the teams, I thought the teams must be set. I am now too fat to wear my Bobby Jones shirts and I don't have to wear my brand new Palmer shirts. It suits me if you draw teams out of a hat at the banquet if that is easier for you and JB.

I missed that post, however Rhino was incorrect, the foursomes were not based on the teams.

Wait , what did I say that was incorrect?

Thanks guys for all the hard work that you're still doing with the last minute changes going on. I'm sure everyone here appreciates the effort!

the part about pairings being done based on teams I think

I never said they were based on teams... what I said was...

It is tough to try to organize 60 plus people into foursomes while at the same time keeping in mind the teams and tryin not to put teammates together as well. GG did a great job.

Because when this outing was announced WAYYYYYYY back in the day and the team concept was revealed. JB had mentioned that we would be put in teams but teams would not necessarily be playing together. So when GG had to create the pairings, I had thought ( and thus stated) she had to take into account who was on what team so as not to put too many teammates on the same foursome.

I blame White Rhino too. That guy is a ball of trouble. :D

I blame White Rhino too. That guy is a ball of trouble. :D

If I have to sell my new Nicklaus hat I will blame Rhino also.

I blame him too, and I am not even going!

You are all going to have a helluva time and it will be fun hearing how everything goes down there.

You gotta go next year bud so we can meet you!

Is this where I will see the competition details and any last minute team changes? Just don't want to land in Orlando Wednesday and find out i'm on Team Na all of a sudden.

Any news on team changes and competition??

Boarding a plane in 16 hours :banana:

Any news on team changes and competition??

Boarding a plane in 16 hours :banana:

Patience my man. I am kind of hoping they dont get released until we are onsite when we see a stack of papers waiting for us as we check into our respective villas.

Patience my man. I am kind of hoping they dont get released until we are onsite when we see a stack of papers waiting for us as we check into our respective villas.

I am not even thinking about the competition part. I just wanna golf

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Just got off the phone with GC and it's in prime shape. Greens have been cut and rolled, sand prepped and #1 on the New course has been widen as to ensure OG and Spank have at least one FIR

I figure they are stumped at finding a way for Team THP to win and are unwilling to face their imminent demise. :laugh:

Just got off the phone with GC and it's in prime shape. Greens have been cut and rolled, sand prepped and #1 on the New course has been widen as to ensure OG and Spank have at least one FIR

Awesome

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

hahaha You been hanging around JB too long dude :D

I'm sure there will be more surprises once we get there!

Back