What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played in a scramble we took 3rd place had 2 eagles all from my shots. Drove a 304 par 4 and drained the 10' Putt and pitched in my 3rd shot on a par 5 2 holes later. Wish we got off to a better start we prob could have won.

All with a hangover. Well done.

Played 9 holes after work and 18 tomorrow

Went to the driving range, I was the only one their since it was during the middle of a crazy thunderstorm

Played my league championship today.

Played another scramble. Weather was perfect today! Played pretty well and won the long drive hole.

Played another scramble. Weather was perfect today! Played pretty well and won the long drive hole.

Get it long knocker!

Struggled through 18 holes today, 1 bird and 3 pars. Everything else was doubles and triples, I need new shafts asap.

Practice. We talkin bout practice. Not a game. Not a game. PRACTICE

Worked exclusively with the Forged wedges today. I'm losing way too many shots inside of 125 especially around The green lately. So today was all about tempo and feel. I tried really hard to trust the loft of the club and to accelerate through impact on all my shots. When I get nervous or pressure myself I try to guide or steer the ball too much around the green. I had some real good results at the practice area again after I settles into a rhythm. Seemed like I was getting some nice hop and stop with the Hex Chrome but not as much with the Hex Black so that may bear some more testing. Both feel good but the Chrome seems more consistent for me with the short stuff.

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Played 18 with Dad, regripped driver and 3W with Masters editions Pure Grips. Reshafted J40 56* & 52* wedges with KBS Custom Tour Black Pearl custom Red/gray ferrules and Red Pure Grips

Played 18 with Dad, regripped driver and 3W with Masters editions Pure Grips. Reshafted J40 56* & 52* wedges with KBS Custom Tour Black Pearl custom Red/gray ferrules and Red Pure Grips

Ohhhh Freddie, post some pics of those Masters grips on the big dog....please!

After playing 27 holes of golf (89) + 41 on last nine I came home, rested an hour, and then went outside and whacked my impact bag. Worked on it 100 + swings and took a shower. The shots that I hit really solid today, flew way over the greens, and were no doubt a direct result of my impact bag practice. It's gonna be a game changer in a few hundred more swings :D.

36 holes
18 with the J40s 18 with the CG16s.
84 with both sets lol

Practice day. Stunning weather.

Wasn't able to work exactly how I planned because the pros were teaching a group of about 60 kids under age 10 the basics around the practice greens.

Nothing wrong with that so I found an open spot at the range, warmed up and practiced the short pitch that I totally blew a hole with by screwing up on Thursday's league play and then about three dozen swings of the Fast 12 driver that I'm testing for THP.

Both of those went pretty well, hopefully I can take the improvements to the course.

Ken

Last edited:
Paint fill everything from putter to hybrids. Considering it's my first time they all turned out well I used a little silver and it was hard to remove but I'm happy with everything

Played a round now that i'm done with classes this semester. I got a nice score and hit two really long drives

Just some club work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 12 holes, shot even. I'm practicing hitting driver off the deck, it's working pretty well so far.

Shortened my putter by half an inch and put a new grip on it, much happier with the grip and 33 1/2.

Bought a Roger Evans Stand Up putter from my local thrift store for $2, and then ghosted it. I've made 5/5 of my putts on the carpet into my practice putting cup. I might just game this.

Hit the putting green with my 2 yr old son after work. The excitement when he drains a putt from 3-5 ft is priceless.:D

I had a productive range session. I had been struggling with maintaining balance and while it wasn't perfect, there was steady improvement. Once I felt more comfortable with that, I focused on keeping my left arm straight through the backswing, and shortening the swing itself. The last 30 shots were mostly solid, producing much higher launch than customary for me off the irons. Will probably have another session Thursday and will play a scramble on Friday.

18 holes with another talk to your ball guy.

Played 18 holes, watched a little Golf Channel, talked on THP and just finished spending 4 hours packing for the trip tomorrow. I kinda know how cookie feels right now. I ended up packing 10 golf shirts for 5 days, wtc. :bulgy-eyes:

Went to the range for a large bucket, girlfriend came to enjoy the nice weather and watch.

Played the game where I tell her to call shot - draw, fade, high, low. Was hitting my draws and fades on command, and controlling them pretty well. This is groundbreaking for me after my 5 year break, I've struggled to get it to where I can control it the past 2 months since returning. Looks like I'm making solid progress.

Plus, the girlfriend took some swings for the first time. No more than 5 swings in she hit her first perfect shot. Awesome!

Got my new R11 3 rescue from UPS today. Tomorrow is going to be a good day.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back